@SleeplessInChicago - Content Ambassadors

Content - Help maintain our content so there are no inappropriate, miscategorized, or mis-languaged stories / works. They also help curate reading lists and talk to the Trust & Safety team to identify looming trends.

1. Introduction:

Hello everyone, My name is SleeplessInChicago. I think my name says it all, for I am indeed sleepless and living in Chicago. That was how I found Wattpad. A friend of mine reads stories here and I would always see when she liked a chapter on her Facebook.

I must admit it would irritate me to no end. That is, until I ventured into the world of Wattpad. What can I say...I was hooked. It took me a whole month before I dared write anything. Four years and 52 stories later Here I still am and now I've even become an Ambassador.

2. Why I become an Ambassador:

I decided to join the Ambassador program, because It was my time to help keep the streets of Wattpad safe for other readers and writers. The world of Wattpad has been growing at a rapid rate and I just want to do my part to make sure it runs smoothly.

3. Projects that I'm crazy about and why:

We started The coffee community https://www.wattpad.com/user/CoffeeCommunity with

* @Giel18

* @Labseth

* @lets-twist-again

* @Mona-Mae

* @roseblossom79

* @watermelons

* @wistfulpromise

I love short stories because that's all I write. This community is tailored to just that, short stories. So I'm very excited about the work we are doing in this community. Check it out, we are currently working on Thanksgiving stories, contests and we are each writing a short page on how we celebrate Thanksgiving in our home.

4. Lol:

A woman walked into the kitchen to find her husband stalking around with a fly swatter. "What are you doing?" she asked. "Hunting flies." "Oh! Are you killing any?" "Yep, 3 males, 2 females," he replied. Intrigued, she asked, "How can you tell them apart?" He responded, "3 were on a beer can, 2 were on the phone."

Wattpad:

What can I tell you that you don't already know? Well here goes. As writers and readers, we sometimes get frustrated with changes or glitches that happen on the site. Yet we all return because this is a great site. What you have no clue about, is the amount of fabulous people that work hard to solve problems and who help Wattpad run smoothly. They are a funny and hard working lot. I wish everyone had a chance to get to know them.

..............................................................................................

PORTRAIT - Ambassadors at a Glance

By: @5ifthproject / Thomas: Engagement Ambassador

Nov. 18, 2015