@CrazyMofosAndjela - Engagement Ambassador

Engagement - This team carry out various experiments in the community to see what engages in a positive manner such as genre profiles, contests etc and also maintain our social channels (twitter/facebook/WP Ambs Profile)

1. Introduction:

My full name is Andjela Djordjevic, currently living in Sweden, but I'm from Serbia. I'm 20 years old. I speak fluent 6 languages. I also play piano and a bit guitar. I love music and that is something I want to do in the future, together with writing. I love to travel, and one of my dreams is to visit places that I love, like London, California, New York.

2. Why I become an Ambassador:

I become an Ambassador because I love wattpad and it's like second home for me. I always want to help people and on this way I always help people, and that's the best part of my job on wattpad. Well it's not really job, I enjoy doing all the stuff.

3. Projects that I'm crazy about and why:

I'm working on couple of projects on wattpad, but the projects that I'm crazy abut is BACommunity and 1D_Community . Working with SeliaMai and Gypsy_Love is amazing, also to mention DjCia143 and others that helps with both BACommunity and 1D Community. It's amazing to work with these people and the support that we get on our projects.

4. Lol:

"Knock, knock."

"Who's there?"

"Doctor Who!"

5. Wattpad:

Wattpad is amazing place where you can show your skills and you don't have to tell who you really are. You can be 100% anonymous but also enjoy the ride and write the stuff you like and read the stuff you like, without anyone stoping you and/or judging you. You can meet new people and make even best friends. The new projects is coming up, but I don't want to say anything, just wait and see. Be patient is the best thing, all the things you want will be there sooner or later.

..............................................................................................

PORTRAIT - Ambassadors at a Glance

By: @5ifthproject / Thomas: Engagement Ambassador

Dec. 15, 2015