@Underworld_Skylar - Engagement Ambassador

Engagement - This team carry out various experiments in the community to see what engages in a positive manner such as genre profiles, contests etc and also maintain our social channels (twitter/facebook/WP Ambs Profile)

1. Introduction:

My name is Brianna, but I'm more commonly known on Wattpad as Skylar. I'm helping to run the Roleplay Community profile, and I joined Wattpad to join in with the community, as well as to read/write stories.

2. Why I become an Ambassador:

I became an Ambassador so that I could help out the community. People probably say this a lot, but I had been on the website for a year and I wanted to contribute somehow.

3. Projects that I'm crazy about and why:

I've always wanted to write an actual book, so I'm trying to work on that. I guess you could say I'm "crazy" about that. I've always only written fanfiction, and I wanted to do something different from my usual. I'm also crazy about the new Roleplay Community, because I've always loved to roleplay and being able to help run the official Wattpad profile for it is exhilarating.

4. Lol:

I'm not a funny person, so...

But here. I found this somewhere, so I'll paraphrase it.

A student takes a test and marks all of the answers 'A'. The teacher asks why the student chose A for everything, and the student replied, "Well, I've always wanted to be an 'A' student."

There. Feel free to groan at my expense, haha.

5. Wattpad:

Wattpad's community is irreplaceable. There are so many people who care about others, and most of the comments I see on stories are positive and supportive... I don't really see what I see on other websites, but that makes it better. I never expected to join a whole new community with people who share my interests when I signed up.

..............................................................................................

PORTRAIT - Ambassadors at a Glance

By: @5ifthproject / Thomas: Engagement Ambassador

Jan. 07, 2016