@werewolfgirl35 - Engagement Ambassador

Engagement - This team carry out various experiments in the community to see what engages in a positive manner such as genre profiles, contests etc and also maintain our social channels (twitter/facebook/WP Ambs Profile)

1. Introduction:

Hello fellow watt padders.

It's a pleasure to be a part of this wonderful world. I have only been an ambassador for about three months and I have learned many things.

I have been a member of wattpad for three years and have had fun wandering through many stories and meeting wonderful characters. I am an avid reader of many genres and just recently started writing.

2. Why I become an Ambassador:

I became an ambassador because I love books and this site helps bring together people from all over the world. Wattpad is a place to let you imagination run wild and bring stories to life.

3. Projects that I'm crazy about and why:

As an engagement ambassador I am involved in several projects. The milestone initiative, pic-a-story and the holiday initiative.

4. Lol:

How many mystery writers does it take to change a light bulb?

Two. One to screw the bulb almost all the way in, and one to give a surprising twist at the end.

Wattpad:

Wattpad is a unique place to let out your emotions without fear of judgement. You can fly through sic-fi, laugh through comedies or sit back and relax with a good romance. Meeting new people and making friends is just another advantage to being s member to this wonderful site.

..............................................................................................

PORTRAIT - Ambassadors at a Glance

By: @5ifthproject / Thomas: Engagement Ambassador

Nov. 26, 2015