@seventhstar - Community Ambassador

Community - Ensure conversations are in the correct clubs and are following the club guidelines. They also answer user's questions and highlight issues to HQ like feedback.

1. Introduction:

My name is Stefanie, but everyone calls me Stef. I am mostly a fantasy writer, and a graphic hobbyist on Deviantart. I spend most of my time either writing, messing around with photoshop, reading or tinkering with the piano. I'm studying economics and history with hopes of getting an English lit/creative writing degree. I'm a huge fan of epic music and hence, they're my greatest source of inspiration. :)

2. Why I become an Ambassador:

I became an Ambassador because I love Wattpad as a community and a writing platform. I am a Community Ambassador and most of the time I am down the clubs. I love interacting with people as I always learn so much from them.

3. Projects that I'm crazy about and why:

The Fantasy Community profile! :D I am one of the co-founders of the fantasy profile in which I believe it will bring all fantasy writers of Wattpad together.

4. Lol:

Why did Beethoven kill all the chickens in his backyard?

A: Because all they said was 'bach,'bach'.

5. About Wattpad:

You grow as a person, every single day.

..............................................................................................

PORTRAIT - Ambassadors at a Glance

By: @5ifthproject / Thomas: Engagement Ambassador

Nov. 20, 2015