@Xkaydotx - Community Ambassador

Community - Ensure conversations are in the correct clubs and are following the club guidelines. They also answer user's questions and highlight issues to HQ like feedback.

1. Introduction:

Name's Kay smile emoticon 18, South African. Reader, obvs tongue emoticon, Writer, Duh grin emoticon, and Queen Procrastinator. I'm a proud Muslim and dedicated activist (which means I'm usually up to date with the what's what). I love watching serieses (Aaall day, e'rdaay!) and using mainstream words ironically (I'm SO lame >.<) (And yes, I made up the word serieses, already submitted it to the dictionary :D) I dabble in Romance, cos I'm a sucker for love heart emoticon. I also love making new friends and hope to be a successful author one day grin emoticon I tend to abbreviate most of my words and I may overuse emojies upset emoticon, but tbh, who cares?

2. Why I become an Ambassador:

I've always been a helper. When someone needs help, I drop everything I'm doing and help them. When they need advice, I give every piece of good advice I have. And if I can't, I find a way to can. Thus, I wanted to help fellow Wattpaders and make sure that people fall in love with Wattpad the same way I did. I wanted to make sure that users know that there are people out there that will help you and answer your questions. And that's exactly what I do. What we do. We make sure that Wattpad is a safe, friendly environment for everyone and that everyone loves what they're doing and what they're receiving.

3. Projects that I'm crazy about and why:

I am part of the @TeenFictionCommunity, which I love being part of because I get to see different aspects of writing and how dedicated and passionate people are about their writing. I get to read different writing styles and I get to encourage and help people along their journey. I like working with teens and the TeenFiction Community is incredible!

4. Lol:

I'm extremely lame. So here's a lame one tongue emoticon What kind of bees make milk?

Boobees :'D :'D :'D

5. Wattpad:

Wattpad is a place where you can grow, make friends, and learn to and love writing. And that's exactly what Wattpad did for me. It's filled with amazing people and amazing books. It's a place where you can be yourself, and at the same time, know that no one knows who you are. So something positive about Wattpad? The people.

..............................................................................................

PORTRAIT - Ambassadors at a Glance

By: @5ifthproject / Thomas: Engagement Ambassador

Nov. 24, 2015