Solangelo

Remember people, request, request, request! Seriously, just do it. Also, remember that I'm taking character X reader requests
______________________________________________________
Nico, Leo, and Jason raved through the forest. Jason occasionally used his wind powers to blast enemies away.
     The three of them believed everything was going great until Nico and Leo were tackled. A group of five Ares campers had sneaked up on them. One of them took Jason's sword while the other two held Jason against a tree.
     "So, you thought you were getting the red team's flag?" One of the two growled. "Off to jail you go,"
     The camper shoved Jason to the ground while Nico and Leo were forcefully pulled up. Nico's sword was stolen, but he fought back. The Ares camper shoved him to the ground, but Nico tripped, and ended up twisting his ankle as he fell.
     "Solace'll take care of you," the Ares kid that had shoved Nico down promised as he pulled Nico up without realizing the fact that Nico reddened at the thought.
     Leo and Jason were put in jail, but Nico was shoved at Will Solace who was one of the campers guarding the jail. Will wasn't ready to catch Nico, so Nico plummeted to the ground and landed in a way that hurt his wrist.
"Sorry!" Will cried as he quickly helped Nico up.
Will half-carried, half-dragged Nico to the infirmary where he carefully laid Nico on an empty bed. He speedily pulled both his and Nico's battle armor away. For a moment, Nico saw Will's tan stomach and blushed.
"Solace, I don't like being touched," Nico growled.
"Well, get over it, di Angelo," Will rolled his eyes as he examined Nico's wrist.
Nico tried to shove Will away with his free hand, but Will scooted out of the way. He began to wrap ACE bandage around Nico's wrist. Quite to Nico's annoyance, Will moved to Nico's ankle. Will doubled over when Nico sharply kicked his stomach.
"It's just a twisted ankle and a sprained wrist. I'll be fine," Nico jumped off of the bed, only to be stopped by Will.
"Look, di Angelo, I want you to stay safe, and there's only one way I can do that," Will smirked at the boy as he saw him blush.
Will leaned down and kissed Nico. He smiled into the kiss when he realized that Nico was kissing back. Will pulled away with a smile.
"Now, di Angelo, you need to visit my cabin every day and stay safe,"