Jercy, Part 1: Captured

This one is completely action. The next part will have more fluff. And remember, request, request, request! And, one more thing: I have decided to start a new thing which is QOTO(Question Of The Oneshot)! This oneshot's question is: Do you have any NOTP's? If so, name one.
___________________
     Jason flipped his coin while Percy uncapped Riptide. They moved so they were shoulder-to-shoulder while facing the enemy demigods.
    "Look, guys, we don't want to fight. You were manipulated to the other—" Jason tried to explain, but he was cut off by one of the enemies hurling a stone at his head.
     "Jason!" Percy cried as Jason's eyes rolled up into his head and he fell.
     Percy expected the rock, so he easily dodged it. He then narrowly dodged an arrow that came flying at him.
     "Five demigods against me," Percy thought. "And there's no water around,"
     The demigod with a bow prepared to launch another arrow at Percy. Two more of them charged with their swords drawn. Percy constantly sidestepped and rolled to avoid death. He'd been doing a pretty good job of avoiding injury until he got stabbed. The dagger had come from behind, from one of the two demigods that hadn't moved. Whoever it was had stabbed Percy in his shoulder, but it wasn't fatal.
     "Why not easily kill me?" Percy mentally questioned.
     Percy stumbled as the dagger was pulled out of his shoulder. He forced himself to fight the pain;he feared that he'd be run through if he fell. Unfortunately, he began to feel lightheaded, and immediately fell to his knees.
     "Jason. . .they'll kill him now that I'm done," Percy realized miserably.
     Percy passed out from the blood loss while blaming himself not noticing the dagger-wielding enemy for Jason's death.

     Percy woke up with his wrists and ankles tied. He was stuck to a thick pole because his arms were tied around it. He realized that, somehow, he wasn't feeling pain from being stabbed.
     The piercing blue color of the walls reminded Percy of Jason.
     "Jason!" Percy gasped.
     "Percy, shut up," Jason hissed. He was leaning towards the closed door as much as he could with his arms tied to another pole.
     "Ugh, they walked away," Jason groaned.
     "Uhh. . .what?"
     "I was listening to their conversation," Jason turned to Percy with a large bruise on his face.
     "Well. . .what were they talking about?"
     "I think they walked away and are bringing us food. Before, a deep voice was yelling at them about how fast they got us here. I couldn't hear the boys' responses,"
     "Did they ever feed me ambrosia?" Percy questioned.
     "Um, yeah, but we have more pressing matters, Perce. We need a way to escape,"