Jercy Part 2: Supposedly Helpless

Sorry I went so long without updates! I had some family issues and I don't have a lot of new ideas. *cough*send requests*cough* This QOTO is: Are you on Team Reynico or Team Solangelo? Or a different Nico team?
__________________
Percy struggled against his restraints before he stopped and released a defeated sigh. "How exactly are we supposed to escape from this prison, Grace?"
"We'll do what we demigods do best: improvise," Jason responded. "If they come to feed us, I'll shout and distract them as much as I can and we'll go on from there."
"Sounds like a stable plan," Percy muttered.
"I'd love to hear your better plan,"
"Shut up," Percy rolled his eyes and looked away.
     Jason glared at the ceiling of the cave. He was tempted to electrocute a hole in the rock, then zap both his and Percy's handcuffs away, but he knew how many holes there were in that idea. They didn't know what was above the cave, and Percy could be badly burned. Jason tried to electrocute his own handcuffs away, but he couldn't manage to.
     "Hey, Percy. Can Poseidon's demigod children sense water?"
     "Sense water?" Percy repeated.
     "You know. Sense where close sources of water are?"
     "No, I cannot do that, Grace,"
     Jason flew up to the ceiling and looked at Percy. He hovered there for about 3 minutes, until two enemy demigods entered the cave with two trays of food. One of the demigods wandered to Jason's pole while scowling.
     "Where'd that blond kid go?"
     Jason sped down with his leg outstretched. The other enemy shouted to warn his friend, but it was too late. Only a few seconds before the impact, Jason used his wind powers to move the tray from the enemy's hand. Then, Jason kicked the boy in the head, and the unfortunate boy crumpled.
     "Let us go!" Jason yelled at the other enemy.
"I-I can't. The boss—"
"I don't care!" Jason roared.
     Percy took the commotion as the perfect opportunity to free himself. He smiled triumphantly when he found that the group of demigods hadn't taken Riptide. Percy freed himself while the other free demigod put his tray of food down and drew his dagger. Percy silently slipped away from the pole he had been attached to. Jason saw him out of the corner of his eyes and knew to continue distracting the boy.
     Jason shouted threats and made electricity ark ark around him. The frightened enemy demigod jumped when Percy snuck behind him and put his sword to the demigod's throat.
     "I suggest you stay silent and do exactly what we say. Swear it on the River Styx that you will. Then, free my friend over there," Percy gestured to Jason with his free hand.
     The boy hastily followed Percy's orders, but mumbled the swear. What neither Percy nor Jason noticed was that the boy had actually said 'I swear on the river of sticks'. Percy and Jason started eating the food from the trays while the boy awkwardly hovered by them.
     Jason stood when he finished his food. "Sneak us out of here,"
     His order was met with a smirk. He heard tons of footsteps charging towards the room. With a shock, Jason realized that the boy wasn't as helpless as he'd thought.
     "We're screwed," Percy groaned.