Highschool! Pipercy (Mortal!Percy) Part 2

Part 2 is finally here! Now, remember, request!
________________________
     Piper watched as the evil venti were rushed away from her and Percy
was taken away by a group of nurses. Dylan, that wretched jerk, turned and smirked at her.
     "Piper McLean, you are getting detention for a month!" The swim coach   shouted as he grabbed Katropis.
    "Give. It. Back," Piper told him. "Now,"
     The swim coach blinked and handed her Katropis.
     Piper charged at Dylan, and tried to tackle him, but he turned into wind, and only Piper hit the ground. Dylan quickly changed back into a human, and hurried away with Tyler. Mortals swarmed Piper. Katropis was taken away, and she was pulled away.
     "Let me go see Percy and give me my dagger," Piper scowled as the swim coach dragged her somewhere.
     His grip immediately loosened, and Piper bolted to the nurses' office.
     "Leave us alone," Piper charmspoke.
     The nurses left her alone with Percy.
     "WAKE UP," Piper said to Percy.
     His eyes fluttered open. Thoughts raced around his head as he wondered what to ask first.
"Percy, I need you to tell the swim coach the things that really happened,"
Percy frowned. "I'm not sure what really happened. Those boys. . . they-they became wind. And, they said something about Poseidon,"
Piper nodded. "They were venti. Storm spirits,"
"You saved me from them, didn't you?"
"Yeah, I did. But, why'd you follow when the storm spirits came after me?"
"Well, they told me to follow them, and I was curious about your conversation,"
     "I don't need protection, and I especially don't need it from a mortal," Piper scowled.
     "No-I didn't-what?" Percy stuttered. "Uh-Piper-just, I think you're beautiful,"
     Piper mentally steeled herself to finally do the thing she had imagined since she splayed eyes on Percy; she leaned down and kissed him. His eyes widened;he was shocked. The beautiful girl he'd been crushing on liked him back! Assuming that he didn't want the kiss since Percy didn't kiss back, Piper broke away.
     "Percy, I-" her apology was interrupted when Percy sat up and connected their lips.
     "Do you wanna go out?" Percy asked when they stopped their make-out session.