Chapter 23

Zanessa's POV

I was beyond happy that finally Harry's living his dreams and I think it's even just at the least because of me, isn't it? I mean, I was the one who gave him the X Factor application form, right? I'm pretty sure he recieved the form which he filled up. Thanks to Gemma, she told me —well, she texted me before I lost my freaking phone— how happy and excited Harry was when he found it out. But that's all. Honestly, I was expecting Gemma would also tell me that Harry already remembers me, but no. The heck I even thought of it though? I mean, here comes the false hopes but whatever.

I opened my laptop and surfed the net. One Direction, I typed on the Google search. Whoa, I said to myself. I read few articles about them and it said that they were put up into a band because they're too talented to let go of the competition. Cool, what an opportunity! I murmured as I nod my head as an approval. Well, I have to agree they're pretty great. I've been watching their performance since at The Judges' House until they made up to the finals. I hope they win though!

Next thing I did was I looked through their pictures. A huge wow was all I could say while I was staring at Harry. I cared less at the other lads but that doesn't mean I don't like them. It's just, you know, I had something to do with Harry. I sighed, I found myself getting so emotional while I keep on seeing or reading something about them so I decided to stop it right here.

But I really couldn't just care less at all. AHHH! I groaned frustrating at myself. Then I logged in to my Facebook account. Let's talk about stalking to someone's profile. Harry Ed Styles, I typed on the search bar. I sighed. I scrolled through his ever since inactive account and it stayed inactive still. The last time he updated his account was after the prom. I tried searching Gemma's account but she must've deactivated it. So, that made my curiousity just right there. For now.

"Hey." Maureen said behind me, just in time I off my searchs.

"Hey." I replied back, never getting my sight on my computer screen. "Waddup?"

"Let's go shopping?" Another voice said. It was Abegail's. "You better tear off yourself from that thing and get yourself a new phone!" She scolded me in a matter of factly but I guess she's right.

"Give me 20 minutes!" I hopped to my feet and tiptoed to my room.

"Minus five!" Maureen's voice echoed in the air. Great! Now, I better be hurry.

Harry's POV

It was a dream come true for me and the boys to finally get it until the finals. I remembered how much sacrifices we did —and so our families— for each other before we made up to here. But we placed as the third runner up. But it doesn't matter, that's how every competition goes. Either way, we're still getting famous though we didn't win.

And right now, I'm in a recording room with the boys to finish recording our version of Forever Young which we also performed at the X Factor and we're planning to make our first ever album.

"Tired already?" Mum asked me after I dragged myself next to him on a couch.

She's waiting the whole time since we started to record so she must be tired too, "No, not really. How about you?"

"I'm good as long as you are, baby." She smiled. Aww, mum. You're making me so emotional. I smiled in return and wrapped my hand over her shoulders.

There was a moment of silence while we were just staring at each other before she broke the silence.

"You're always my baby. No matter how big or famous you became, you'll always be my baby. I love you very much." She told me with those teary yet happy and sincere eyes. Is it just wonderful to have someone you love very much on your side, telling you that they love you to the moon and back and supporting you with all their hearts? I couldn't thank God enough for giving this woman as my mother.