Chapter 27: Part 2

Author's Note:
Wey, hey, lovely! Sorry if I don't update very much. It's just I'm busy. I hope it would just be alright to you? Hehe! Anyways, I'm planning to make a short story since it is the trend in here at the moment. How's that to you though? Hahaha! Okay, but for now, here's the second part of this chapter. Enjoy! :*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry's POV

Tonight's our second performance and I just feel a bit  uncomfortable. I was like so nervous right now but I shouldn't be anymore, right? Since it already was the second concert performance. I feel like something will happen. I don't know what would and could that be. I just feel it.

As us, One Direction went on stage, everyone went wild. Every single one in the arena was shouting, chanting, and jumping off of their seats, either calling us or waving at us. I looked around and just see no empty seats. I could feel the huge smile that is plastered on my face, it's so nice to see all these people knowing that they love me, they love us.

We talked to the fans as we got on stage and tried to communicate with them for a moment before we started off singing.

**********

And as we were down to our fifth song. The song which is so special to me, the song I wrote, Moments. I remembered one day, Niall, Louis, Liam and Zayn asked me what's the meaning behind that song. Uhm, should I aksed the same question to myself too, though? I told them that I don't know, that I just feel like composing it. But I also told them it was for somebody. But I don't know whom the song is exactly to.

As Liam make a start on the song, I normally stares at the crowd, just watching how they are so into that song as much as me and the boys do. By just watching them, I could feel how dedicated they are to us. But this time, my eyes were glued to a girl on the front row. I couldn't help but smile at her but she just stares at me blankly. I wasn't aware of what I am doing or rather I couldn't control myself that I smiled at her once more. I find it weird and unusual because more likely our girls would freak out or fangirl towards any of us if we would look at them and stuff but this girl, she didn't. She looked stunned though.

It was my solo now. I stood up from the couch and walked on the middle of the stage. That made me even closer to this girl. Whoa, she's so beautiful. I interrupted my thoughts of her and commit myself to the song. And as I closed my eyes and sang off my lines, a sequence of happening came flashing back.

Mem'ries of the past. I said to myself while I was in the middle of my singing. Thank God that that didn't wreck my singing. All of a sudden, I felt a lightning of ache on my head but I kept going on my solo.

I opened my eyes and saw the girl once again. She was smiling now but I saw her wiping the tears off her cheeks and under her eyes. She smiled ever so lightly at me and my heart made a huge thump inside. I smiled back and return to the couch with the boys as Zayn took his solo part. I started to wonder, making me uncommitted not just to the song but to the concert right now. I felt so bad.

**********

That smile was so familiar. I murmured to myself, frustratingly and intensly trying to remember the smile the girl earlier. Tonight's concert was over by now.

"You okay, mate?" Niall patted me on my shoulder.

"Oh, you're there." I spoke.

He nodded. "You were saying something. What's that?", he asked.

"I'm just trying to remember my past."

"Oh. But you know, you shouldn't be doing it forcefully. Let 'em flashback themselves to you." He glanced at me smiling. Just then, the other three popped out from our behind. Now, the backstage is noisy. Thanks to you, Louis.

"I know. But I can't wait any longer at all." I sighed.

"Ugh." He glared at me but I pulled out a smile at him.

"Straight to the dressing room!" Louis shouted as we were walking at the dim corridor backstage.

"To the dressing room!" Niall stuck his hand out at the air.

Louis started to stomp his feet and Liam and Zayn followed him. I was being elbowed by Louis on my rib then Liam smiled at me while Zayn bumped at me as the three of them raced to the dressing room. This was our thing every after concert, we just love to race but I was having a bad night that night so I was not into it.

"You sure you're okay?" Niall asked me once again.

"Mhm." I smiled at him.

"Okay, then." He just stuck his tongue out at me and ran after the other three. "I'm coming for y'all!", he shouted with his Irish accent.

**********

It was already 10:48 PM, and I dialed mom. I had to inform her about the flashback thingy I had earlier. But she wasn't answering so I decided to text her.

10:48 pm
Mum? x

10:48 pm >> from: mommy

what, hun?

10:49 pm
You busy there? I have something to tell you.

10:50 pm >> from: mommy
about what, hun? (:

10:52 pm
I remembered something again. But not so sure about it, really. :(

10:52 pm >> from: mommy
what do you mean by that, harry? tell me what it is all about..

10:53 pm
A girl, mum. A very close friend of mine maybe? Not so sure. And another thing I am not sure of about is ... I saw her at the concert earlier. I can't puzzle the pieces right now, I'm having headache again. :( :@

10:55 pm >> from: mommy
we'll talk about that when you went home next week. sorry mum's couldn't be there with you right now. be well, m'love. xxx

There were lots of questions I was eager to know. I wanted to fully recover now and live my normal life again. I knew I was doing well, actually. Well, yeah, I really was doing great. But it was just the memories that are flooding back were making things ever so complicated for me.