Chapter 12

Zanessa's POV

Few more months of schooling have passed by like everything was in a hurry and I have totally forgotten the traumatic incident I have encountered. I could say I was really over it. And in that time, I was counting nine weeks —starting that day— until the prom. Was I excited? Yes, very much.

I made my way through my first morning class for a hour and a half until I reached my free time two hours later. I went to my locker and smashed all of my two thick books and few notebooks inside as I entered my locker code, then I slammed the door close again. Since it was my free time, I decided to go to the cafeteria and ordered a lunch meal since I was too lazy to go home for lunch. 

**********

"A lunch meal, please." I said to the service crew at the cafeteria and I right away recieved my order after 10 minutes. I then pulled out a euro and handed it to her. "Thank you."

"Hey, girl!" Iris Ann elbowed me in the side. Where on earth did she came from that she suddenly pops out from my behind? "You're not going home for lunch today?"

"Nope." I smirked. "And I don't know why, it's just it."

 She rolled her eyes at me while I stuck my tongue out at her with my usual whatever look as a fight back. We usually does this especially when we're agruing on something. "So ..." She grinned at me.

"So what?" I curiously asked her.

"Is Mr. Sorry-I-Can't-You-My-Name still sending you love notes?" She giggled from behind while following me towards the table in the middle of the cafeteria.

"Yes, but not often like he does before."

"What do you mean?"

"I don't know. He used to give me letters everyday but since I went back to school, I started to recieve his letters a day after another or sometimes a couple of days." I explained. "Maybe he doesn't like me anymore." I chuckled.

"And you still haven't find out who is him?" She asked in a duh tone and I nodded in response. "That's not fair!"

"I know right." I plainly said.

Like seriously.

It had almost been four weeks times four since he started sending me letters and I don't know him yet or just have an idea who was him. Why does he need hide himself in those letters while he could approach me or if not, just something like that. At least, I knew him. Of couse, I do like his letters and I almost fall in love with them. See? He would let me fall in love with his letters rather than him? Why was that so? Was he too afraid that maybe if I found him out I would freak out, or tell him "I don't like you so stop sending me letters!" or throw all the letters right on his face or what so ever? I would definitely not do such thing as that. I'm definitely not mean or some kind or that. But instead, I would be so grateful knowing that someone admires me. But at some point, I'm not mad at him for not showing up but it doesn't mean I don't feel stupid for waiting for something that wont happen right now. I hope, eventually he will confess to me. Wait, will he?

"I wonder what it feels getting letters ... I mean, love letters all the time." Iris wiggled her eyebrows, emphasizing the 'love'. Oh, Iris.

"It's pretty overwhelming and ..."

"Aww." She pokes my cheeks with her small hands.

******************************************************************************************

Seven weeks later ...

"Ask her to prom! Duh!" I yelled at my brother who was leaning on the door frame of my room, while I was searching my newly bought book 'Not As Crazy As I Seem' under my bed and everywhere. Where did I placed that book again?! Ugh. "We both know that you like her. So what else are you waiting for?! Ask her to prom before some other guy gets her first!" I kinda scolded him like I was older than him.