Chapter 27: Part 1

Author's Note:

Heyyy! Well, yeah, obviously, I'm back again. Wohooo! I have missed being here again. Gahhh, I'm so inactive. :( Anyways, I'm going to end this story sooner because reasons. :/ But for now, here's the first part of the 27th chapter! Enjoy! :*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zanessa's POV

I was not dumb not to know this place and not to know where was I right now. She took me to this arena or theater which has a crowd of people. Well, screaming and crying girls of all ages outside. Cleary, this means something was happening right now inside the arena but these girls sitting on the pavement because they didn't get in. Some of them are holding banners in all sizes, wearing shirts, ballers, and other merchandises with faces. Same familiar faces. As I piled out of Iris' car, I saw this massive name hanging on the wall.

It says: ONE DIRECTION. Concert Tonight.

"Holy shit!" I blurted, then my knees started to tremble uncomfortably.

"I know." Iris chuckled, helping me stand straight then close the door behind me. I was so nervous that I really couldn't make any word, just leaving my jaw dropped. No, this is bullshit! I looked at my friend who still have a tight drip on my arm so that I wouldn't fall down on the pavement, "I know, I've got to be kidding you but this is real shit, honey. Everything's set now. I have two front row tickets here in my pockets and you're not gonna back out. No, just no."

As we're walking near the place, my knees tremble even harder. It's like I was really going to fall down. I tried stepping my feet forward, but it wouldn't. On the other hand, Iris didn't loosen her grip on my arm, it's tight but I feel very safe. With this right now, I feel betrayed by my friend but at the same time, she's keeping me safe so that I wouldn't fall.

"Why?" I whispered.

"I told you, it's time." 

"But I'm not ready yet." My eyes get salty and blurry now.

"I know." She just smiled.

**********

We're now seated here on the front row. And yeah, that was bullshit. How the hell I couldn't ran away even if I really wanted to? How the hell I let my friend Iris brought me where we are right now? Gahh, bullshit! I'm so stupid. But at the same time, I couldn't affort to back out. I don't know. Something's holding me back. Or someone. Or even, Harry?

Fans started to scream louder as the countdown began.

10, 9, 8, 7, 6 ...

And as the countdown drops down, I started to get nervous. Really nervous I could end up crying on the floor.

5, 4, 3, 2, 1 ...

And then, boom! There they were! These five boys exuberantly walked on stage. With huge smiles plastered all over their faces. Fans couldn't stop screaming. And some started to cry and I might as well join their club.

"Are you alright?" Iris asked me over the screams and shouts of everyone.

"Of course not." I shook my head.

She chuckled. Ugh, this bitch! "Sorry, love. It is what it is now. I know you'll be alright later. Just enjoy the show." She winked.

Then a music beat started off from the keyboard & guitar and one fifth of One Direction, the one who was wearing a blue-green plaid shirt who I believe was Liam said on his microphone, "This is Na Na Na."