Chapter 31: Part 1

Zanessa's POV

Holy shit, holy shit. This phrase kept on replaying in my head. I was very nervous at that point. Just imagine, Harry and I met again. I was contented —no, I wasn't contented but I had to be and I set my mind that I had to be contented with it because it was one of a hell of surreal moment— with that short chat we had earlier but he wasn't. Like, oh my god. And don't forget he asked me to stay. Fuck shit. My heart started to thump against my chest just thinking of it. I couldn't explain that feeling. And if ever this is just a dream, oh please, I don't want to wake up anymore.

I exited the backstage and went straight, out to the parking lot. Then I started to think, where were my friends at now? Oh. I flinched a little bit and fished my phone out of my pocket. I texted the three of them and none of them replied. But about five minutes later, I got a text from Iris. I'll kill Maureen and Abegail later, swear to God. I said to myself as I opened the text message because they weren't replying back.

We'll go ahead, girl. Have fun there ... and good luck. ;) We love you. Adios! Mwuah. :*

And another text message.

Btw, that was Maureen and this is Abegail texting you now. HAHAHAHARRY. ;) x

God, these two are crazy! But wait! How could they just leave me alone here? And wait up! Have fun there? Good luck? As if they knew what was I doing that time. And Hahahaharry? God, they were such a tease. Oh my, wait. Am I smelling something fishy? I asked myself, staring at my phone. Okay, never mind.

I was now behind this black tour bus which has the plate number Harry told me. I leaned on the bus, patiently waiting for Harry. Time check, 10 pm. What have I done? Is this right? I once again asked myself. Is this worth the wait? I sighed. I think I should go. I murmured.

And with those thoughts, I stood up straight and started to march away from this place. Harry isn't coming back for me. Shit, these thoughts of mine were ruining my thinking. Then I felt pity of myself. Just look at me, I was there, waiting for Harry who wasn't even coming back. God, I was just so desperate. Yeah, I was. I knew I was the one wanting this moment to happen because I was hopeless. I don't know, maybe I just want Harry back. Or at least, ask him one question. Do you remember me? This question. I don't care if I'd end up having another heart break by this question, I just wanted to know. And of course, to stop myself from hoping.

"Hey, wait." I heard someone running after me, calling me. "Where are you going?"

I was surprised a tad bit, making me turn around swiftly to that person. "Harry." I murmured. I didn't realize I was smiling then.

"Hi." He replied with a smile and jogged towards me. "Were you leaving?"

"Yes."

"Why?"

"Because I thought you wouldn't come." I replied honestly, making me blush out of shyness.

"Of course I would come back." He smiled as he placed a hand on my shoulder, soothing my back. Oh my god. Don't.

He then led me towards a bench which was located few feet away from us. As soon as we got there, we sat on the bench, and that was when we started talking.

"What made you say that I should stay?" I swallowed hard, looking at him.

"Because of you."

"What?" I gulped. I almost cut him off there, I swear.

"Yes." No, Harry. Please don't make my hopes up again this time. Tell me straight to the point, even I'd get a broken heart, I don't care now.

"Zanessa ..." He uttered. I stared at his mouth, it was shaking.