Chapter 1

Zanessa's POV

It's been a week since we moved here in London and I already miss Stratford, my relatives that we left there, and my friends but I'm also starting to like our new place here. It's just a small town here in London and it seemed to be very peaceful, plus, the people in here are all nice. The town is called Holmes Chapel.

As I woke up that morning, I wandered out of my room down to where my family would be. Finally, I saw them at the living room.

"I think you should go enroll to your new school now." Mom told both Zackhary and I.

As of the moment, Zackhary and I stopped schooling since we just moved here and it sucks! I mean, I'm going to adjust myself again to the new people and all in school. It's not far from the very first day I entered school when I was in kindergarten.

"Yah, I think we should." Said Zackhary. He looked so happy. "I'm excited to meet new faces there."

"I'll drop you to your school then." Dad said. He had just started to resume his work two days after we settled down here. "I mean, might as well I'll call it your future school."

"Give us a minute!" Zackhary jumped off the couch and for reached my arm. He was so excited to go back to school. Sometimes, I wonder if this brother of mine is really older than me. He pulled me up from the couch then he dragged me off to my room to fix myself.

**********

"I think we should roam around and familiarize the places in this school." I told Zackhary as we walked along the corridor.

"Better idea!" He gave me a two thumbs up and he ran off along the corridor.

"Come back here!" I called him but he just waved his hand to me. I never said we'll go on separate ways! God! I murmured to myself and I started walking again.

**********

I walked through the hallways on the second floor of the Building 2. There weren't a lot of people yet since the classes were still going on when I was roaming around. Exactly I passed by the locker area, the school bell rang. Classroom doors swung open as the students started to ran out of their classrooms. And of course, I started to bumped with some students and ouch!

The door beside me swung open. Students started to pile out so I stop walking first and let them all out of the room. I thought there was no one else going out so I resumed walking but I accidentaly bumped to a girl.

"Ouch, bitch!" She rolled her eyes at me and she immediately walked away with another girl beside her that must be her best friend. "Better get out of my way, next time." She yelled behind.

"Sorry." I replied shyly. I knelt down on the floor to picked up the papers that were thrown in the air when a guy knelt down and helped me picking up the papers.

"I'm sorry for what happened." The guy said as he handed me my papers.

"Uhm, it's ... okay." I replied as I stood up and looked up at him.

He was tall, I mean, just taller than me. He has these really really nice green eyes, redish lips with beautiful smiles and dimples that showing off like almost every time, and he has a curly hair. He was very good-looking in general.

"You must be new here?" He smirked at me. He was looking at me from head to toe and it was really awkward. If this the way he examines new people, then it's awkward!

"Uhm ... yes." I replied as I looked up at him but looked away immediately.

He was about to speak again when the girl I have encountered earlier yelled at him.