Chapter 3

Zanessa's POV

My phone alarmed at exactly 6:00 in the morning. I grabbed my phone under my pillow and turned it off. I stretched my body as I yawned before I threw off my feet out of the comforter and dragged it down on the floor. I grabbed my towel on a rack stand and walked straight to the bathroom and took a bath.

I took less than 10 minutes inside the bathroom before I exited it. I opened my closet and picked what to wear for the very first day of my school. Good thing is, my new school wasn't requiring to wear school uniforms just like my school back in Canada. Aww, I missed schooling there. After rummaging my closet, I finally found what I wanted to wear then I changed into it.

I then pulled the chair on my make-up dresser and sat there. I looked at myself in the mirror and fixed my messy, wet hair. I combed and combed my hair until I ended up with the hairstyle I liked. After it, I grabbed my school bag and placed my things then I headed downstairs.

"Ready for school?" Asked dad who was sitting on a couch with a newspaper on both hands.

"Yup." I replied, giving him a reassuring smirk.

"Okay, I'll drop you to school then." He said then he stood up.

"Bye, Mom!" My dad and I almost said at the same time.

"Bye. Good luck, 'Ness!" Mom's voice traveled from the kitchen to the hallway.

"Thanks!" 

**********

"See you around, sis?" My brother said.

"Well ..." I sighed, smirking at him.

"Okay then." He gave a peck on my forehead then he ran off to somewhere. HE WAS SO EXCITED, OKAY? I JUST COULDN'T BLAME HIM FOR BEING SO EXCITED.

So, what I am suppose to do now? I asked myself then I remembered I had to get my class schedule. But where? Okay, back to my old school in Canada, we used to get our class shedules in the administration office so I supposed I could get my class schedule there. But where's their administration office?

I walked inside the same building I went few days before and searched for the administration office but I couldn't find it there. Maybe it was in one of the buildings here? I headed to some of the school building nearby, hardly trying to find where the administration office was located. Then that's when I decided to asked some students passing by.

"Hey. Excuse me? Can I ask where's the administration office?" I approached a tall, skinny boy who was leaning on the wall but he didn't hear me. I found out he had his earphones on. Oh, okay.

"Hello. Can I ask where's the administration office?" I asked another. This time, they were two girls. 'I hope they're going to help me.' I thought to myself.

"Sorry, girl. I'm busy." The one I asked laughed, her friend laughed as well and they did just walked away. Cool, very cool!

Fine, fine. This is shit! I groaned as I took a deep breathe. "I surrender!", I murmured frustratingly.

And all of a sudden, a male voice was talking to me. "Why surrender? I will to help you if wouldn't mind." He said.

Harry's POV

Exactly, I was going to my first class, Algebra in the morning when I saw the girl I was talking about. I secretly followed her behind until I found out she needed help, so I thought to present myself.

"Why surrender? I will help you if you wouldn't mind." I told her, then she turned around and faced me. Her brunette hair flipped a little as she faced me then our eyes met.