Epilogue

Author's Note:

Guys, this is the last chapter. I can't thank you all enough for reading this story! It really means the world to me. You're all amazing! Thankyouuuuuuuu. But honestly? I don't know what to write because I'm just so naive rn, it sucks. -_- Btw, please read the chapter before this: the Author's Note. And also, don't forget to watch the trailer I made for this (It's on the media on the side)! Thanksssss. :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zanessa's POV

"Are you sure you're fine?" I gulped.

Harry and I were carefully wandering somewhere around Cheshire. It was 6:30 pm, two hours and a half before the both of us separately arrived in London. After Harry and I bumped at each other —just like the first time we met in school— at the airport, we had a little talk there then he went home. Actually, he wanted to go home together with me but he just couldn't since he has a van to drive him home. But later, my parents arrived to pick me up.

And here we were, hanging out. Surreal, right?

"I mean we could hang out tomorrow or next time? It's up to you." I smiled at Harry.

He chuckled. "Sure, we both had a long flight but I'm perfectly fine. Why ... I mean, how about you? Are you feeling well?"

"Of course I am. But you're from a tour, I just thought you're tired or something." No, I wasn't trying to alibi because I don't want to be with him; it's just I was worried maybe he wasn't feeling well.

I know he heard what I said but he literally ignored it and grabbed me by the hand and jogged towards an infrastructure. Tenpin Cheshire Oaks. It said on the sign board outside the building. It was somewhat an indoor amusement park which offers a lot of arcade games and a bar. 

As we got inside, we were assisted by a personnel if where we were going to do. Later, Harry decided to eat "something, anything and everything" as what he said, and I agreed. The dinner was great; their delicious meals and snacks were great. Burp!

"Do you know how to play bowling?" Harry asked and of course, I shook my head. He murmured some playful insults at me and I just rolled my eyes at him and groaned.

Another personnel assisted us once again. He instructed us on how to play bowling. From the proper starting posture, to our balance, and on how to release the ball for a strike.

"Wanna try, Miss?" The personnel smiled at me.

"No." I laughed. "He could maybe." I pointed Harry who was making faces at me.

"Sure." Harry said proudly and soon hooked a ball.

"Heads up, shoulders in a straight position according to the body, find your balance, focus ..." The man instructed Harry and he obeyed.

Harry glanced at me, chuckling at himself. "Don't worry, I'm really not good at this."

"How dare you insult me earlier!" I raised an eyebrow, laughing.

"Focus, because your girl could beat you later." The man told Harry, practically teasing him. Or us? But wait. What did he said? Your girl? Wow. But I don't know really if I'm Harry's girl or if this was a date. I don't know what's our relationship status. Maybe we're just living in the moment? Harry nodded and got his mind set on the game again.