Chapter 10

Zanessa's POV

Mhmm, mhmm, mhmm ...

My breathing wasn't normal. I was running out of oxygen while my heart eas pounding very fast, and I was sweating from head to toe. Wait, where on earth I am? I slowly opened my eyes, my eyelids were heavy, it was like I am hangover due to clubbing last night but I'm sure I'm not drunk, or even I didn't went to a club.

I groaned as I was trying to sit straight from lying on a cold, hard ground. I couldn't move normal, my feet were sticked together, my hands were tied tightly as well. I groaned for the second time, feeling the series of strong pain all over my body. My vision was blurry and I couldn't feel the presence of my glasses on my eyes. Ugh!

The next thing I remembered was, a light footsteps coming, then a man's voice spoke, "You alright, love?"

"Who are you?! Where the hell am I?!" I cried, I started to freak out but he just laughed at me. "Set me free, I need to go home!"

"Ha!" He coughed, throwing something quite hard straight on my face, causing me to groan and feel the pain again. I feel the thing he threw then I recognized it that it was my glasses, I immediately wore it. "I'm giving you back that damn thing!"

I'm not really familiar with that voice, I'm pretty sure it wasn't Jason's but I guess it was one of his friends'. Then, as my mind mentioned Jason's name, I remembered what happened to me before I got in here. Jason, Jason and his friends kidnapped me!

"JASON MCHALE, FACE ME, YOU FUCKING MORON!" I screamed out eventhough I was too weak. I just need to face that ass!

Moments later, his evil laughs echoed all over the place. I don't know where I really was but the place was really dark, and looked like abandoned for more that a couple of years, and I was pretty sure it was far from everyone. Of course, no kidnapper will hide his victim to a place where you could easily find them.

"Well, well, well." He said, circling me while he was playing my hair. I punched his hand by the use of my tied hands. "What do you want to tell me? Are you going to tell me, 'I'm sorry, Jason, I was wrong. The truth is, I love you.'? Duh, I'm tired of that lies." He whispered, he almost bit my ear.

"Huh! As if I'm going to say that." I coughed, regaining some energy I lost earlier.

"Shut up!" He spat out, I almost broke my eardrums there. He was like a beast, a monster. He's horrible creature with a lovely face. He suddenly slapped me, causing me to be slammed back down on the floor. He froze for a moment of seconds, maybe he realized he hurt me so much by that so without any hesitation, he knelt down towards me saying, "I'm sorry. I'm sorry, I, I didn't mean it."

"You mean it, moron!" I yelled, trying to be tough as I could.

"No, I didn't. Really." He said in a soft voice as he cupped my head and placed his hand on the part of my head where I was badly hurt.

"Don't touch me!" I yelled as I punched his hand.

"Fine! If that's what you want then." He sighed, punching slightly the hard floor then he stood up and left me lying here.

Jason McHale, everyone.

Harry's POV

"Zanessa? She's not anymore here. Why? But me and my sister called a taxi to drive her home almost an hour ago." I freaked out, talking to a man on the line. It was Zack, Zanessa's father. "Oh, God."

"Yes, she isn't home yet. I thought she's still there, that's why I called you, kid." He spoke in a cool but worried voice. "It's been an hour already." He sighed, then I heard some polices' sirens on the background of the line before the line was ended.