Prologue: 1st half

I fall in love with a casanova.

He is not ordinary casanova.

He is the casanova from all casanova in our school campus.

I met him in my elementary days and my bestfriend now about him.

She've been telling me that I would not do any silly or desperate moves to get his attention.

I always tell her that hahaha ☺ you know that even I do any silly or desperate moves I will never get his attention...who I am...I am just a ordinary girl...no let me rephrase it...I am just a nerd.

Yeah, I've been nerd from my elementary to my college days. My bestfriend and my cousin will always get mad to me when I putting down myself. They are the one who are protecting me.

I always ask to myself why...why I fell in love to him. My cousin don't know about him. I know him very well he is my oh-so-protective-cousin. He is the boy bestfriend of my bestfriend. Sometimes I don't feel perfect for their group. I am nerd but they are not.

Why is the life is unfair? Why I fell in love with him? Those are my questions in my mind.

Now that we are college. I promise to myself when I have a degree and have my diploma. I will chnage for the better. For him. I know that Chandz always saying to me that don't do any desperate moves but now.

I know this is the time to tame him. To tame my one and only love.

I love my KING CASANOVA. My one and only.