The Twins

Samy already outside of my office and waiting for me to fix myself. Its like I become a child again because nervousness field my whole being.

Its gaysh*t!

I become a KING CASANOVA but when it comes to them... I become a child that don't know what to do.

Only my family can do this to me.

My family. Its good to hear abd it makes me smile.

When I went outside my office I went immediately in my secretary.

I will be out for this lunch and cancel all my appointments for this day. I will be out half of this day. I saw how my secretary shock in what I say. She know that I am not eating my lunch and not cancelling any appointments in the hell week of my life. Well...its for my family.

Yeah...they are my family. The family that I should build a foundation. The family that I should protect, care and mostly love.

By the way, where's Samy? She give me a questioning look. Right she don't know who is Samy coz she is not my employee in that time. In the time that Samy is working in my company.

Samy, the lady that in my office. I said to her.
She go with Ana, one of our staff in... I didn't let her finish her sentence. Right! She would probably go with Ana. Ana is her bestfriend here in my company.
I know about that.

After I said that I walk directly where Ana's office located. As soon as I get their my brows immediately frown and show a cold look as I call her name.

Samy, we should go in lunch already our KIDS are waiting for us. I said it in cold tone and with frown in my face and I really emphasize the word kids.

She already bid a goodbye to Ana and to that guy that I don't know who he is. I will surely fire him.

As soon she is close to me, I immediately wrap my hands in her waist and kiss her deeply.

Possessive as ever. I know what your thinking don't fire that man. He is just trying to be friend with me. She said with smile written all over her.
He is not. He is trying to bump and flirt with you. I said in cold tone and eyeing that guy with my cold expression of my eyes. Nobody can touch my girl.
Hahaha 😊 let just have our lunch coz like what you said our kids are waiting for us. And stop frowning and eyeing him. I am yours. Hmmm. She said that while caressing my left hand and her other hand is hugging me.

*sigh* I can't really win over you. I love you damn much that even my weakness you already know. I said to her sincerly and she just nod at me and smile genuinely.

Let's go. They are waiting for us. I just nod to her and we walk down to the elevator.

My arm just rested in her waist and while we are inside the elevator I am just looking in the number of floors.

I suddenly field again with nervousness. This is probably our formal meet up, where they will know that I am their father. What should I do?!?

*siggghhh*
Hey! Relax. They will probably like you. Okay, I'll tell you the truth. I look at her with questioning look.
They don't know what happen 7 years ago. They just know that you don't know their existence and its probably true and...

...they know that you are not with us coz...I left you. That made my grip in her waist tighten. I face her and pin her in the elevator.

You know the truth why you left me. Why you make yourself the bad one in th... She didn't let me finish.
I didn't. They just know that I want to make my dreams come true alone. Without you in my side and they understand it. I don't know what I done in my past to have a girl like her in my life.

*siiiggghhh* I am one lucky bastard to have you in my life. I love you so much and I don't know what to do if I will lost you again. I will not question your decision and I will just understand it. I said to her and now I see how her face lighten up. I know she felt nervous while saying it to me. I don't have any rights to get mad in her decision. She is the mother and mother knows best.

I hug her and kiss her deeply. Ohhh...God! I just love this girl so so so so so damn much!

ting!

We already arrive in the parking lot and we go immediately in her car. She knock in the car window and sign the twins to go outside.

Twins, I want you to meet your father. She said and I don't know how to react. I suddenly become emotional when I look at them. They are really mine. The three of them are mine alone.

Now! I know why Eros look like you coz you are our father. Athena said and while she is saying that. She is amazingly saying that sentence. It looks like it unbelievable for them.

Are you really our father? Now its time to Eros to say something. I sit down so I can level myself to them and nod to his question.

Can I...can I hug you both? I said that while spreading my arms and I am already teary eye. I want to cry and I can't help myself not to cry already. I can already feel them in my arms. I am hugging them tigthly.

My twins is already in my arms. Sobbing in our first meet up. We are crying coz we are happy to see each other, to know each other. I will not let them to lost in my arms again.

I love the three of them so much. I will die if I lost them. As I look at Samy she is already crying to. I raise my other hand to sign her to join in our hug.

As she sit down and hug us I immediately wipe her tears. I can't bear to see her crying eventhough the tears she have now is the tears for joy. It breaks my heart to see her crying.

This is the best day in my life. The best day of my life is to be in their arms. To be in the arms of the woman I love and to be in the arms of my kids.

Thanks and I love you so much. I utter to her.

I love you to. She answer me back with a smile in her face while she is crying. It makes my heart leap while hearing the words that she utter.

This is really the best day of my life.