Taming the King Casanova

I am now a graduating students. I am now getting ready to do my plan. I hope they will support me in my upcoming changes.

In my physical changes. Especially Chandria my bestfriend and John my cousin, my favorite cousin among my cousins. I need their support but I wont tell them that I will do my changes because of him.

I will tell them that I will change for my better. For myself and not for anyone else.

=Villanueva Residence=

I am currently in the house of Chandria coz we will have a girl bonding. I want to talk to them about my plan of changing myself.

I need her so, John will agree to my decision. I need their support. Especially that my graduation is now approaching.

It will only have a week before my graduation.

Saaammmyyyy!!!! My one and only bestfriend. She is always like that when she saw me. She said that I am like a sister to her. I understand her coz she is the unica hija and only child of her parents thats why she always act like that. I just smile at her.

Com'n! Let's go to my room. We need to catch up coz when we graduated we will don't have enough time coz we will be busy in our own work. She said.
Hahaha ☺ even though we're not graduated we've been busy coz of our study. That is more effective reason Chandz. I said to her and she just pout at me.
Don't pout. Com'n let's catch up. She just smile and we go upstairs in her room.

We catch up in each other. We have so much fun. I n the middle of our fun I decided to tell to her my plan.

Chandz, I have thought that I need to change myself. I like to be like you. A glamour one. I saw how shock she is.
Is this because of him!?! Because of that guy!?! She said hysterically. Before I answer her we are interrupted by my dearest cousin.

WHO IS THAT GUY YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT? WHO IS THAT GUY YOU ARE REFERRING TO MY COUSIN? He said with blank expression. He is really my overprotective cousin.

Overprotective cousin alert! Overprotective cousin alert! Alert! Alert! Chandz tease us.

I don't know to Chandz. And its nothing. I don't have any guy. Look at me, I am a nerd girl. Okay I need to be ready. They start ranting me about what I said.

Okay! Okay! Stop! I understand you both and by the way John why are you here?!? It will be suppose our GIRL bonding. I emphasize the word girl and I roll my eyes.

I just drop here to look at you coz I want to make sure that you arrive here safely. You know your my most favorite cousin. He said with sincerity. If I know he just drop here to see Chandz. Yeah, I know how he loves my bestfriend but he is torpe.

Yeah! Yeah! So you see me I arrive safely so you must go nah...so we can continue our girl bonding. I said eventhough thats not what I want to say to him.

Samy is right. You must go na. I know that you also have bonding with your barkada. Chandz and speaking his barkada make me pout.
Your right Chandz. I just drop here to see Samy. Why are you pouting? He ask wih curiosity.
Speaking of you barka...He didn't let me to finish ny sentence.
*siggghhh* you know my reasons why. I just nod at him

Okay, I need to go. He said and we bid our goodbyes.
Finally we can continue our bonding without your overprotective cousin. Chandz said happily.
So...Chandz can you support me? Can you help me? She think for a minute.

If this will help you in not putting down yourself...I will help and support you.
Thanks Chandz! Your the best.
And now if your thinking about John I will handle him.
Thank you so much Chandz! I said happily.

So...when we will start it? She ask
After my graduation. I don't want them to think that I will do it to get their attention. I want to start it with the people I don't know. She just nod at me and we continue our bonding. It went fine and it will be the start in taming the KING CASANOVA.