I hope...

Our night went well in different way...

In a way that night is full of flirtous in any activity we done that night...

For me it is the best night among the nights that I encounter...

We dance in that night and I flirt with him of course.

Speaking of dance, I remember something. Should I do it?!? I don't know but...

...it would be my last card to win his heart. I don't know if I will agree with his favor. And lastly...

...I don't know that my cousin is that desperate to agree with Troy's idea. Who I am to judge him?!? We're just the same. And I don't know that...

...Troy is one of my cousin dudes. What should I do now?!? If I will agree to him my cousin will know about my dirty little secret should I do it?!?

*sigggghhhh*

Hey! What's happening to you? Ana ask me.
I am just thinking about his favor for me? I said. She gave me a questioning look
And what that favor all about and you release a big sigh for that favor?!? It make me curious about it. Ana is really curious. Should I tell it to her.

Hey! Tell me I am your friend here. What are friends for if you wouldn't tell me. She said. I just sigh.
Fine! Fine! I will tell you. We filled with long silence and I know she is waiting for me to tell a story to her.

Remember we had a dinner last night and he ask me a favor while we are dancing. And that favor is for his friend. I start it and I should finish it.
Who's that friend? Is that Sir Andrei, Sir Lester or Sir John? She ask with questioning look and I was just shock to know that she know that John is one of his friend. And I am John's cousin don't know that they are friends.

For Sir John. I just answer her and she gave me a curious face. It is all written to her face. I didn't say about me being heiress of Velasquez Inc. And being John's cousin. I just want to remain a normal people here in Troy's company.

In other words, Troy is the only one who knows my real personality. I continue narrating to her.

Flashback...

We are know dancing. I just looking directly in his eyes with flirtous smile written all over my face. I saw how he smirk.

After a minutes he leaned forward me. I don't know what he will do. It is the time that I will get my first kiss. I need air. I think I will be suffociate in this time. I am know holding my breath.

For my dismay he just lean in my ears and whisper something.

Samy, I know we are under our deal. As under this deal. I have favor to you. He said. I push him a little bit to face him. I give him a questioning look. He just smirk.

This favor is for my friend. My dude. He is very in love with his girl bestfriend and the favor is... he pause for a moment.

...I want you to flirt with him in front of his girl bestfriend, so his bestfriend will realize who is the real man she love...

...we all know that she is inlove with his boy bestfriend but she keep in denying it for a reason that they are bestfriend for a years. And know this will be the last card of my dude. I raise my hand to stop him.

Why I would do that?!? He can confess his feelings and court the girl. I ask and showing him that it will be a weird plan.

It is not easy. If the girl set in her mind and heart that my dude is only a friend with her. It can only destroy their friendship.

You just all push the girl away. What do you think the girl will think?!? If she will realize it that she is really in love with her boy bestfriend she will think that it is too late for them. Coz the boy have the one already. It made her think that they are better to be a bestfriends forever. Don't you know that. I smirk with him. He just sigh.

Okay! Okay! I will tell you the real thing will you do. That is not the real favor I will ask you to do. I know it is very desperate move that I suggest to him. You know me, I am the KING CASANOVA what you will think that I am going to suggest?!?! He ask and I give him a questioning look.

The girl has a boyfriend and I suggest that he will make love to the girl but the girl will think that he will make love to her boyfriend. You know we will going to switch their position. The girl will really make love to my dude and the boy will gonna do it to you. So the boy and girl will think that their something happen to the... I cut him already and I was shock. He wants me to do it with somebody else. What a jerk! He is really a KING CASANOVA.

But the real thing is their will be nothing happen to them!?! I am now furious and I saw how shock he is coz of my reaction. For the fuck sake I am virgin and he wants me to do it!

Yeah! I hope you will gonna do my favor. It will happen before the last day of our deal. You know. It could be your last card to make me fall in love with you. I know you love challenges thats why I ask you this favor. I hope you will agree. He said and he is really sure that I will do it. I breath in and out. I need to relax.

Who is the hell is your friend who doesn't have any balls to confess his reall feelings towards his bestfriend. I ask furiously.

It is John, John Standford. The heir of Standford Inc. Who came from the richest family. I was shock. I don't know what I will gonna do. I don't know that my cousin is also desperate to get Chandz. I know he is in love with my bestfriend and I want them to be together.

Should I agree with this. I am really ready to give my virginity to the man that I am not in love in the first place. I know if John will know this he will kill Troy. Even though that they are dudes. I know why I don't know that they are dudes coz he is always with Chandz.

What I suppose to do?!? It can destroy my plans...but I wanna help my cousin. Troy didn't know that I am Samantha Standford - Velasquez. The favorite cousin of John. I don't want to tell him. I push him with all my force.

I will think it first. The night is over. See you tomorrow in the office. Goodbye. I left him with shock written in his face. I don't dare to face him and I just go directly inside my condo.

End of flashback

His really a jerk! He wants you to do that. Ana said furiously and I just nod.

What will you gonna do? You will do it or not?
I don't know Ana. I still have my remaining days to think.
Don't you dare to agree Samy. I just shrugged. I really don't know what to do. Should I do it?!? I am depesrate to have him. I just sigh and walk out for a moment. I need to think.

While I am walking I bump with him and with a flirt girl in his side. I think I know what will be my answer to his favor. I hope I will not regret it.

I hope so...