Serious Conversation

We are here at Tagaytay for John. It is his family and Chandria get away. They are already engage although that John didn't remember her. I know soon he will remember Chandz.

He love Chandz too much to do a desperate act like that. A desperate act that he did make me do a silly thing that I did in the woman that I really love that much.

She tamed me but she didn't know that she already tamed me coz I realize that I already love her when I already lost her.

Hayzz

Dude, what is your plan with Kaira? Andrei ask John. I just look at him and thinking what I should tell. I must be matured enough in discussing this things. I learn my lesson already.

You know my plan dude. I will not go to my own wedding if my investigation telling me that I am the real father of her child she was bearing. He said in cold voice and I just shrugged my shoulders.

You become careless dude in that night. I tease him and I know he doesn't want that joke. He take it seriously and I know he must take it seriously. Either he didn't remember Chandz, I still want Chandz for him and I am surely that Chandz' son is his own son and she is not flirt unlike Kaira.

Tss...just do the investigation fast. I need result. John said again in cold tone.
Hmmm...just something bothering me. Lester said and now we are all eyes on him asking what is bothering him.
What it is? John ask. He is the first one who broke the staring competition between the four of us.
You didn't trust us according in the thingy we said to you. He replied and now we are all eyes on John. If John would probably will tell us that he didn't I know for sure that I will be going to burst out. Coz it is the cause why she left me.

No, that is not only the cause. It is also because of me. Probably it was one of her reasons why I lost her. I said in my mind.

I trust you all dude. That's why I am asking you all to investigate fast. It is also because the child that Kaira bearing is possibly my child. John now said it in serious tone and I mentally sigh in his answer coz I know that he trust us.

He is one of your fling. She can fling to anyone and sex to anyone. So...are you trusting her? Andrei ask. It is the questions that we need answers before we reveal our investigation coz he might not trust us in this kind of situatio he already change a lot. He is now next to me in being a casanova.

I will not investigate if I trust her. John said straight in our face. And...that it's the answer we need.
Okay...Troy tell him the result he need. Andrei said and I look at him asking why I need be the one who would tell it to him. I mentally sigh again.

We follow her where she usually do her check - up with her obygyne. We talk to her obygyne as soon as she got out to the hospital. We tell the obygyne your situation and we use the power of Lester as a son of the owner of that hospital. She tell to us that Kaira is... I pause for awhile. This is the first time I had a serious conversation with John. I always do this with Andrei and Lester coz they are the one who only knows all silliness that I always did.

...3months pregnant. So it means... I pause for awhile but John didn't let me to finish my sentence.
I am not the father of the child. John said with finality.

What she want from me? If from the very start she know that I am not into a relationship. John ask. From his question it remind me the deal that we've been through. The deal where I lost my Samy.
She is not inlove with you John...she just wants your money. We follow her after we know about the pregnancy thingy and we see her with her real boyfriend. She is just like her boyfriend. Lester said and right their it give me conclusion nah...Samy is like Kiara but I see in her eyes that she loves me. She is not only flirting with me. I can feel love in every moves she done to me.
Her boyfriend is also a gold digger?!? John said and I know she is not a gold digger. She is now the CEO of Velasquez Inc. I know she's not.

*siggghhh*

The guy we're saying is Jake. Chandria's ex - boyfriend. Andrei said with a smirk and right their and then I ask myself if she is commited with someone else right now. That's why I can't see any shadow of her.
What is your plan now? Andrei ask and now I know he will do something evil. In the evidence that showing with him right now. A evil smirk and his hand is fisted into ball.

Ohhh...it has something evil. We said in unison.

In the middle of our conversation I saw Chandz. I let her hear what were talking about. I want her to know the new John but before we end our conversation I sign to them that their is someone who is evesdroping on us.

Coz the next that we will talk about it has something to deal with the four of us only.

You know John, you must doble think first before you make any decision. Coz you might lost the one you love. The one you really love and it hurts a lot. I see all their gazes on mine and I saw how Andrei form a smile and nod that stating that he agree to me.

Why I would lost the one I love. According to all of you I love Chandria that much. I will not lost her coz our parents arrange us to be married. John said with a smirk in his face. I just shrugged my shoulders.

Yes, your right. Thanks to the both of your parents coz you might not lost her but...you did not think that she might gave up coz of your new attitude right now. You might lost her if ever she already gave up on you. Coz Samy also give up on me coz of my jerk attitude John. I said in my mind. I saw how the two averted their gazes with John and asking what he will do if that ever happen.

I will not let her gave up on me. If I need to bring back my old me. If I need to change myself I will do so I will not lost her. John said and it form me a smile in my face.
You must do that coz girls can gave up in the jerk attitude that we have don't be like me John. Who will only realize the importance of someone when I already lost her and when I can't reach her. I already lost her. I saw a questionning look in John's face. I just shrugged my shoulders and get the glass of wine to have a toast.

I hope that John will not like me. Who will lost the one I love if I already lost her. If she already gave up.