Secret Reveal

Its been weeks after we start to investigate.

Its been weeks until finally decided to go in Amy's house.

I don't know what information I will get here but I know going here is a big factor...

...a big factor that can help us in our investigation.

=Amy's Living Room=

Sir, wait here and I will call madame to tell her that you are here. The maid said. They all know me coz I am always here before, when we are still together.

As I wait for her mother I see two lovely children, so she has a kids now. I think they are twins. I can see Amy in the girl's action and I don't know I can reflect myself in the boy's action.

While I am in the middle of my thoughts I suddenly stop because of her voice. The voice of the woman I love. I don't know why she is here. Why Samy is here is question in my mind.

She didn't see me...until she saw me. Her expression turn into shock and turn into cold and blank expression.

What the f**k are you doing here?!? What are you doing in my house?!? The question that she throw to me that makes me stop. No doubt the assumption of Andrei is true. She and Amy is only one person.

I just stare at her and she stare back. As if we are in the staring contest and our staring contest cut by her mother.

Troy, iho. Glad you visit us. Samy can you leave us and Troy can we talk in our library. Her mom said.

But mom!?!
No buts Samy. She just stare to me with cold expression and leave us.

=Velasquez Library=

As soon as we enter in the library I ask.

What happen? Why? Why she left me? I ask.
She never left you Troy. The statement that makes me question her.

She never?!? How can you say that?!? She left me with no words. She's the reason why I become a KIN... she cut me
And you are the reason why she had a car accident...you are the reason why she doesn't know you anymore...you, Andrei and Lester...she doesn't remember the three of you...she just know John and Chandria is her friend... it makes my body becomes jelly coz of Samy's mom revelation. Is it true?!? I don't know what to say.

...but I know you are innocent...you just frame up by somebody else. Remember when you are frame up that having sex with someone...she saw that and that makes her run away in that place until she got hit by a car...Chandria try her best to run after her but its too late...she already got hit. Her words makes me brake down. She got hospitalized because I was frame up that time and I am not in her side. It is only my fault. I am once become a casanova that time and she tame me. She makes me fall in love with her and she made it again.

I didn't utter any words. I just cry and cry. Until her mother hug me.

I am sorry if we decided not to say it. I just follow John's decision. You know what he can do for his cousin and John is sorry too. We're sorry for hiding it to you. We know that you have all the rights to get mad at us coz we didn't tell you...

...we change her personality to become more nerd, a real nerd to be exact...she is your classmate when the three of you thought that she left you. She is the new girl bestfriend of Chandria that time. I am sorry iho.

You don't need to be sorry. I know you all have a reasons why you hide it all to me. I am thankful to you that you finally said it. I just have a question.

What it is iho?
Is she have a husband? Is the kids in the play area is her kids? I ask. We field with long silence and until she answer me.

She doen't have a husband iho... It makes me relief.

...but yes, the kids in that area is her kids and...we don't know who is the father of her kids...I know for this moment Chandria already know...they are partners in crime. I gave her a questioning look.

7 years ago... it made my heart stop for a moment and made my body froze for a moment.

It is too much revelation for this day.