Deal

Its been months after I started flirting with him. Its been months after he hired me.

I am happy in reaction he was giving to me when I flirt with him.

I am also sad at the same time coz its been a months but their is no improvement between us.

Hmmmm...I think I need to do my next step but...how I will do it.

Hey! Sir Troy is looking for you friend. You need to go in his office na. ASAP! When I heard Ana said ASAP I quickly stand up and go to his office.

Wait a minite. I turn my back to Ana and ask her.

How did you know that his been looking at me? I am his secretary? I ask her nicely. She is my friend here in Troy's company. She know my plan and she tell me it is not a good idea.

Hellooohhh...it isn't obvious that he already call you in the intercome and you didn't hear it...he call you in the intercome for 3x already. I was shock and walk as fast as I can go to his office.

When I enter to his office he was mad at me but I just flirt with him and viola!! He is not mad at me anymore.

By the way Sir, what do you want? You call me for something right sir. I said seductively.

I call you to ask...if...if you like me? He ask it seductively. Right flirt with me Troy. I smile seductively at him and answer him.

Hahaha your conceited sir...your not the only one I flirt in this company sir...like...I flirt with your one of the employee when you go outside with someone...so...the answer is NO, I don't like you coz I love you. I said in my mind my last words. I saw how darkened his aura after I said all of that to him. I think it is the time to do the next step.

Hmmm...you know me very well sir...I saw how his expression change to curious one.

...you know I like adventure and...your question give me adventure...a challenge one...hmmm... I cut what I going to say and I saw he was waiting to what I going to say.

...let's make a DEAL sir. I finally said it.

What deal it is Ms. Velasquez? He smirk.

A deal that will be work by you and me...a deal that will know who will be the one...who will be the first will... I cut again and I know he know what I will going to say.

FALL IN LOVE. I saw his naughty smirk again.

What makes you feel that I will going to fall in love with you Ms. Velasquez? I smirk and I smile seductively to him.

Why sir, are you afraid? You don't want to make this deal coz your afraid to fall in love with me hahaha I said teasingly and laugh seductively.

You will just do something to avoid falling in love with me so...you can win in our deal. I said teasingly to him and I saw how his aura darkened.

So...it will last until? He ask.

It will last for 1 month and when I lost in this deal...I will resign as your secretary and get my position in our company...if you will lost you just need to drop your title as a KING CASANOVA and be a one woman man. I smirk and he sirk naughtily.

So sir...it is a
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
YES
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
or
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
NO ?!?