Mark my word

I am here at the cafateria stalking him. Stalking the man I love. Stalking Troy, the KING CASANOVA of our campus.

I am alone in my place. No one would like to be with me. I am a nerd. Chandz is the only one who are talking to me but...

...when I am stalking to Troy, she didn't attempt to join me. She just join me when we are studying at the library and when I am in their place or in my place. Chatting in each other life.

Chatting how much I love Troy. I decided to study in this university because of Troy. He wants to study here with his friends. They are Andrei and Lester but I know their is another friend they have. I don't know him coz that friend of them is always with his girl bestfriend and secretly in love with his bestfriend. Like me, I am secretly in love with Troy.

He doesn't know that I love him. I love him so much. To the point that I can make a desperate moves to make him love me. I will just plan first how I will make that move, but...I will not tell it to Cha...

Yaaahhhh!!!! His already here. Girl1
His really a handsome one. Girl 2
Troy, take me! Girl 3

I came back to my senses when I heard a screaming voice from the different girl. Who are willing to become slut so they can attract Troy.

I just look at him for a far. Idolizing and mesmerising for every movements he was doing.

Dude, look. The nerd was looking at you. Give it a try dude. Lester said and it made me blush.
Yuck! No way. I will never try a nerd. It disgusting. It make me sick. Troy said and make a laughter all over in the cafeteria.
Tsk tsk...don't say that dude. We don't know...nahhhh....one day you will give it a try to the nerd like them or worse...the nerd will tame you. Andrei said. He is the one who is been the very nice man to all of them.
No way dude. It will never happen. Mark my word. Troy said.
Sabi mo ei. Lester said.
Tsss. Andrei said.

I just bow my head coz I am now in the verge of crying. Before I cried I walk away from that place.

Mark my word Troy. I will tame you but not now. I need to finish first before I tame you. I will break your word that you mark. You will fall in love with me.