Pervert side strike

Warning: medyo spg

I kiss her deeply and while I am kissing her I put her slowly in the couch of my office. I miss her so much.

S-stop. She said in the middle of our kiss...but I didn't stop kissing her.

My kiss travel from her neck and my right hand found her breast under her blouse. I massage it even it was cover by her bra.

Ssssttttoooppp *moan*. Once again I disobey her. My left hand found the hook of her bra and I unlock it. She tried to push me but she can't let go.

I once again kiss her in her lips. I kiss her in her jaw and in her neck. I left a lovebite in her neck that made her moan once again. My hands slowly removing her blouse and bra and I am kissing her in every part of her face and body. I massage once again her right breast and nibble her left breast. I am sucking and nibbling her breast vice versa. I am sucking it like a hungry baby.

Suddenly she held my face to face her.

We need to stop. The kids are just outside of your office. They are waiting for us. You don't want them to be grumpy in this moment for waiting for us. My eyes grow wide and shock.

Sh** fu**k I am fu***ng at this moment. I don't know what to do. My kids just outside my office. Did they hear their mom's moan. They might hear us coz it was not sound proof for f**k sake! I suddenly stop when I hear her laughing. She already dress up.

Stop worrying. She hug me from the back and that back hug supposedly to comfort me but it result in different way.
They know that you are just working in this place. I don't make you a bad father to them. I face her and hel her waist.
I know you will not do that but...I am worrying in the other things. She just give me a questioning look. I pull her to the couch and make her sit in my lap.

They might hear us. My office was not sound proof. You must know that. You once become my secretary. Her face becomes red and she just glare at me. This is the time I laugh.

They will not hear us but...your secretary will hear us. Coz our twins is in the car. I didn't bring them here inside your office...thats why I tell you that they are outside your office. It makes me relief. Yeah...I am pervert man but...I don't want them to know it in the early stage of their life how to do it...especially that I have a little girl.

Get up already and fix yourself. She said it and look at me from head to my little budy.

F***k. I am still turn on because of her.

You fix yourself. It will be your first meet up.
Yeah...your right I need to fix myself but...can you help me.
PERVERT!
Hahaha 😊 I am just kidding...so let's go.

I am nervous in this moment. This will be probably our first meet up. They will know that I am their father. I don't know what should do. What if they are mad at me eventhough they don't know the past.

I am still not with them for many years. Samy suddenly press my hand and smile at me. As if she was saying that its okay and everything will be fine.

I hope so. I hope they will like me and not hate me.