Epilogue: The Proposal

After we got back together our weeks is full of happiness. I always show them how much I love them and I am grateful that they are showing also how much they love me.

It was a blast of happiness, love and care for each other. I think this is the time that I will propose to her and eventually everything is already set up. Especially with the help of my dudes.

We are impact and best buddies and I will always thank them for being with me when I am in my downfall and made me mature in their decisions that made for me to become may struggles.

Hey! Dude are you nervous? Lester ask.
Yeah, I am nervous.
Why you need to be nervous for sure my cousin will say yes to you. John said.
I hope so John. I hope she will not regret being with me again. I hope she will not realize that she doesn't deserve me that I am a wrecker. I hope so...theirs many hopes in my mind that made me nervous. I sincerly said to them all my doubts about myself.
Don't think about that. Don't put down yourself. She deserves you Troy. Don't overthink too much. We're always at your side. Always think positive dude. Andrei said.
Andrei is right, Troy. She deserves you and you deserve my cousin no matter what happen. It makes me laugh by memory suddenly flash in my mind that made you both deserves each other. John said and I just give him a questioning look and she laugh at me.
Hahaha 😊 when we change her into nerd one she always putting down herself like what you are doing right now. See...you both for each other. John said that made me at ease for awhile and we just laugh at him.

Samy is with Chandria right now. It just like Chandria giving back the favor for her girl bestfriend coz when she marry John Samy is also with her as partner in the crime of John in that time.

Guys, be ready. They are already on the way here. John said after receiving the message from his wife.

We already go in our own spot coz Chandz and Samy are not far away in our place.

They are already here! John shouted from his place. They are already outside of the venue and it makes me more nervous.

Samy, you go first I need to use the restroom first you know pregnant thingy. I heard Chandria said.
Hahaha 😊 go already better hurry up.

When Chandria is already out the lights will open one by one that will make a pathway and we will one by one show up to her while sarenading her.

The lights finally open. I saw shock in her face. She is now near in Lester's spot.

Grow Old with You by: Adam Sandler

(Lester)

I wanna make you smile
whenever you're sad.
Carry you around when your athritis is bad.
All wanna do is
grow old with you...

While Lester serenading her he leading Samy in the next spot to Andrei's spot.

(Andrei)

...I'll get your medicine when your tummy aches.
Build you a fire if the furnace breaks.
Oh it could be so nice,
growing old with you...

Like Lester did, Andrei is also leading Samy's way to John spot.

(John)

...I'll miss you
Kiss you
Give you my coat
when you are cold...

...Need you
Feed you
Even let ya hold
the remote control...

Now John leading Samy to my spot and I now saw clearly how my Samy mix emotions. Theirs overwhelm and curiosity what is happening. I hope I can sing clearly.

(Troy)

...So let me do the dishes in our kitchen sink.
Put you to bed if you've had too muh drink.
I could be the man who
grows old with you...

She is now crying and I just show a sincer smile with full of love and I wipe her tears. I am also in the verge of crying as our memories flashback in my mind. The good and bad memories.

I wanna grow old with you...

Samy, baby. I know your curiosity killing you already before I continue I want you to look around. Our family is here and our friends are here also. I want them to witness want will happen today. I want this to become our special day... I wipe her tears and I am also now at the peak of crying but the nervousness that I feel is taking over than I cry.

...Baby, we've been through a lot of struggles. The time that I lost you coz I been frame up by someone else and made you forget me. After that frame up, I didn't recognize you coz theirs hatred in my heart coz you suddenly leave me and I don't have any ideas that you don't really leave me coz you are their all through out. You just been mask as being a really nerd girl. A geek one...

...when you came back you become my seductive Samy and ready to tame me. I become jerk, asshole to you. A KING CASANOVA that you need to tame and you did it. You tamed me...

...we've been through lot of struggles and done having a deal and have a beautiful blessings. Double blessings, our twins. The light of our life and who also lead us to be back together...

...Baby, this time I want us to face another level in our relationship... She is now sobbing real hard. I kneel down and ask her...

...Baby, I wanna grow old with you. Will you marry me? She is sobbing real hard and suddenly she hug me tightly and whisper the three letter that made my heart jump with happiness.

YES! I slipt the ring in his finger and kiss her with full of love. I carry her while kissing her. I cut the kiss when we need to catch some breath and I shout...

SHE SAID YES! I still shout eventhough they already know what Samy's answer by reading my actions. They are all clapping and I saw our parents are already crying coz of happines.

This is the day of starting the new chapter of our life. I know we can win in any struggles that we will face in the nesr future coz we love each other so much.

---
I am signing off