Partners in Crime

Flashback

Samy, how did you know them? Do you know them from the very start? I finally askone of the question in my mind.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
YES!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
COZ
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I AM
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
SAMANTHA STANDFORD - VELASQUEZ

End of flashback

Its been weeks after she said that...after she left me doumfounded and shock with her revelation. She is a Standford but why I didn't know that she is a Standford.

Why you didn't know that she is a Standford? I thought you investigate her. Andrei ask. Yeah, I told them what happen and yes I investigate her.
I remember why, I just look to the information that proving that she is the heir of Velasquez and I didn't mind the other info about her. I said and we filled with long silence until Lester break the silence.

You fall inlove again with a Standford dude! Hahaha ☺ Lest said and I just gave him a death glare and he sign that he is zipping his mouth already.
Chill dude! Lest just trying to lighten the mood. And if you already move on with her you will not be affected anymore. We have more questions in our mind about Samy that needed to be answer. Andrei is right I shouldn't be affected about her. She was my past now and if she didn't left me I wouldn't fall inlove with Samy.

Dude, if she know who the one will be in that night?!?...why she agree with your deal? Lest ask and that is also the question that spinning in my mind.
I don't know. I just know that she like challenges and adventure. It must be her reason. I said.

We need to know everything. We need to talk to the 3 of them. I know that John know something as well as Chandria and especially your Samy. Andrei said and I and Lester both nod at him as the sign that we are agree with his dilemma. I am sorry Samy I love you but I need answers in my questions.

I hope you will love me back someday after this. After our investigation. They are really my partner in crime in this situation and I am thankful to them.

I raise my glass as a sign of toase for what we will doing.

I have a question to you Troy. Andrei said and I know this is also the questions spinning in his mind in our situation. I sip first before I answer him.
What it is? I ask and Lester just eyeing us. Andrei is the smartest one in the 4 of us. He can easily analyze everything.
What if Samy and Amy your ex - girlfriend is one person? I was shock in his questions and I know he was serious. He analyze the possibility that they are one person. I don't know what will be my answer. They are now both looking at me.

I just shrugged and sip my wine. I don't know what will be my answer.

I don't know what to say nor to react. If that will happen why...why she don't know us. While I was looking at her I know she is innocent and I think she just know me as a KING CASANOVA and not her boyfriend. If that happen theirs more questions keep spinning in my head. I said the truth to them and I saw Andrei smirk.

So...you admit that you are still have relationship with Amy in your term that...I think she just know me as a KING CASANOVA and not her boyfriend...you didn't say the term EX. He really emphasize the word ex and the are both smilling to me with a playful smile.

Technically we still have and I want to fix it coz I want to be with Samy without complications if ever she will go back it will coz a complications coz...we don't have formal break up. They both nod. Andrei patted me and say...

You really become a matured man already and thanks to Samy because without her you will not become a matured one. She really tamed you. We all chuckled.

Cheers! Lester said.
CHEERS!!! We all said.

*dingdong* *dinnngggddddooonnnggg*

Who the hell are you that disturbing us?!? I said before I open the door and which made me shock when I saw him.

Dude, what are y...

*boooggggsssshhhh*