She's Back

Flashback

You! Idiot. Do you think our children will not find you. They want to see you. They want to feel the love of their own father and what!?! You want to do!?!...

...you don't want them to know or let them to feel how the father love his own child...I think you really didn't deserve them. Although...

...I want the best for them...I want to make them happy and...and complete. I was froze in what she said. It is mean she will allow me to be with our twins?!?

And you will be the one who will complete them. They need a father who will guide and protect them...although I know you such a jerk but...

End of flashback

Your still the Troy that I loved years ago...the Troy that I loved when I was a high school student. Tears started streaming down in her beautiful face. Her words made me stiffen and froze at the same time. It is mean she already remember me?!?

I just look at her and give her a questioning look and she just...

*nod* *nod*

And I cry and I immediately hug her tightly. As if I am saying that I am afraid of losing her again. And in this hug...I am saying how sorry I am.

So-sorry, sss-orry for *sob* what I've do-ne*sob*...ss-orry if I wa-wasn't *sob* th-their. I said while I am crying. She just hug me back and embrace me tightly as the same I was embracing her.

In that hug...she was saying to me that it was okay and everything will be fine.

So-soorry for t*sob*he cold tre-atment whe*sob*n w-e *sob*saw eac*sob*h o-ther aga*sob*in...I *sob* was jea-lous in wh-what I se*sob*e ye-ars a-go...*sob*I do-n't kn-ow t-hat yo*sob*u ar-e just fra-ame - up ba-ck *sob* then...I *sob* don't kn-ow...I sho-uuld just *sob* tr-trust yo-uu *sob*. She said and it pains me while seeing her crying because of me.

Shhh...its okay. I understand you. Hush down baby...shhh...like what you always saying...everything will be okay...hush down...it pains me a lot seeing you crying because of me. I said and I wipe her tears. I kiss both of her eyes to stop her crying like what I always do back then.

Sor... I didn't let her finish. I kiss her lips to shut her up. She suddenly push me and frown at me. I just give her a questioning look.

Why did you do that? What if your secretary will saw us? I just laugh in what she said and hold her from her waist.
She will not see us. She is afraid to be fired if she did not follow me. Remember...what I said to her earlier. I just wiggle my eyebrows and she just spank me in my arm.

You will not do that. If you will do that...you will not see us anymore. I see how serious she was and it makes me afraid again but I didn't let her see it.
As if you can?!? I said to her as a joke.
Try me Mr. Troy Mendez. She said with authority and full of seriousness and...and she call me in my full name. That means she is really serious. My grip in her waist became tighter and I just said that...
Okay you win...I will not do that. Just...just don't leave me again. I've been living a miserable and in hell without you.

The KING CASANOVA will leave like that without me...are you joking me.
Am not...you know me, Samy.
Hahaha 😊 I just kidding...I know I am the reason why you become like that...if...if I trust you that mu... I stop her.
Stop blamming yourself. Thats not your fault always remember that. Okay.

Okay. She said and at the same time she was nodding at me. I hug her once again and kiss her deply.

She's back...thanks God she's back to me. I love her damn much.