Amy

Flashback

Cheers! Lester said.
CHEERs!!! We all said

*dingdong* *dinnngggddddooonnnggg*

Who the hell are you that disturbing us?!? I said before I open the door and which made me shock when I saw him.

Dude, what are y...

*booooggggssssshhhhh*

End of flash back

He didn't let me finish what I will say. He cut me immediately. I gave him a questioning look.

Why? He ask and I just give him again a questioning look.

WHY?!? WHY ALL PEOPLE, TROY?!? WHY DID YOU HIDE SOMETHING TO ME TROY?!? WHY YOU DIDN'T TOLD ME THAT THE GIRL YOU LOVE ONCE IS AMY?!? WHY TROY?!? WHY?!? He shout and I know he is fuming mad. I just shrugged my shoulders and answer him and Andrei and Lester help me to get up.

Let's talk it in a nice way...we're dude right...John, let him explain first and calm down. Andrei said but John ignore him.

WHY TROY?!? ANSWER ME?!? WHY I SHOULD KNOW THAT THING WITH HER MOTHER AND NOT YOU! ANDREI IS RIGHT, WE'RE DUDE. WHY YOU DIDN'T LET ME KNOW THAT YOU LOVE MY COUSIN. I WILL ALLOW YOU TROY COZ...COZ I TRUST YOU!?! I TRUST AND I KNOW YOU WILL LOVE HER. I was shock in what he say. I am wrong to hide our relationship.

First of all John...I wanted to tell you about us but...she didn't want you to know coz...she know that you are overprotective cousin to her...she was afraid to you and she said that she doesn't want to ruin our friendship. Amy doesn't want you to know it and I just follow her coz...I am madly inlove with her in that time... I sigh and finally I said it. I saw how his face soften and I can see a trace of guilt in his face.

...in that time but Amy left me with no words...he makes me KING CASANOVA and...and hate all nerds or a geek one eventhough that she is not a typical nerd...Amy broke my heart into million pieces and...if ever she will come back I can't love her back anymore coz...

...coz my heart belongs to someone and now I will not hide it to you coz...I know you know her...she was the made of honor of Chandria in your wedding. And I know she was yo... He cut me.

I am sorry Troy for what I've done. John said and I just give him a sincere smile.
I understand you. I lied to you and you as a protec... He cut me again.
You don't understand but...but in time you will know everything. Sorry for what I've done. He said before he left us hanging and more questions that popping up in our mind.

I can feel a guilt to him and I can feel sincerity in what he is saying. Sorry for what?!?

Did he know something about why Amy left me.

Amy, why are you now bagging me?!? What is the reason of coming back?!? Now that I am madly inlove with someone else.

Why, Amy?!?