The Past

We are all here in Standford Village celebrating coz John's memories are all back according to him. For us he is not telling the truth so we are here in one side of his house having serious conversation again.

Do you really remember her dude? Lester already ask. I know he has something up to that's why we need to know if it is for real.
Yeah, I already remember her. John replied with finality. I saw Chandria, I know she is looking for John. It is the time to ask him. She needs to know the truth eventhough I am backstabbing my own friend coz I already did it in the past.

You can tell us the truth dude, we are the only one here. I said with a playfull smirk plastered in my face.
I already remember her when she brought me at C. M. V. and when I saw different pictures of her their are flashes of memories flash in my mind and when I saw the... I still playfully smirk. He is really good in lying that's the new John now.

...her ultrasound with her son, Zeus. John finally said. Com'n John tell the truth.
Ohhh...that's why. I said with Lester eventhough I am not really convince that he is telling the truth about the memories he is telling. Eventhough he has amnesia he is still my friend I know if he is telling the truth or not.

You can't fool me John. For all of us I am the one who know you too well. So, what's your evil plan for this time? I know you don't still remember her. Andrei finally speak up. I hope she heard this one. I don't want to fool her again. I am doing this for Samy. If ever she will come back I finally fix everything I done for the past. I am the one who suggest it, I am the one who need to fix it.

Hmmm...you know me too well Andrei. My plan is I will get my son and her. If you are really sure that I love her that much before to plan that kind of act. It was too desperate. He said. I am sorry Chandria for the news that you will hear today. I said in my mind.

Wooohhh!!! I and Lester said in unison. This is for you Samy. This fixing of everything if for you Samy. I love you so much. I want you to be proud of me.

You know what you will do John. You need to act like before. A sweet and caring one not a cold man to her. Andrei said and I hope he will remember everything in that kind of attitude he need to show to Chandz.
I know that dude and it makes me sick. John said and they nod and I just shrugged my shoulders and my head.

It makes me laugh dude that we plan it to Chandria and Jake before. That Chandria will thought she make love with Jake but the truth is you and Chandria do it. And your the one who take her virginity. Hahaha ☺ and still now she thought that the gold digger man Jake is the real father of her son. Hahaha ☺ I said and at the end of my laugh I smile bitterly coz I remember Samy. Did I impregnant her? But why she didn't come back to tell me.

What did you think Troy, she will come back to tell it to you if she know that you are still the King Casanova she know?!? I don't think so she will came back to tell you that you impregnant her. Tsk tsk. My conscience tell me. I mentaly sigh.

As I remember to your story that your the one Troy who suggest that and you all help me to do it. I know I am territorial and I am, be it! I am territorial as ever. She is mine. Mine alone. And like other said if my mind can't remember but the heart can remember. I know I am starting to love her again. I just smile in what John said. I hope I can be like him. A territorial one with Samy but how I can do that. I only know to do is to become a KING CASANOVA as ever.

*siggghhh*

I know what you are doing. And I am proud of you dude. Andrei whisper to me.
Your right that I can't have her back if I keep doing the things that the King Casanova always do. I will start first in fixing the things that I done in the past while she is not here. I said to him trough whisper.
You really love her don't you?!? I just nod at him.
Finally!!! The King Casanova is inlove again. Hahaha I know he is happy for me after awhile we have our toast and John need to leave us for a moment.

I hope I can fix everything from the past before she came back. I hope I can do it.

Hayzzz