Part 1

"You did great!" said Tree as she close the door while Taylor resigned on the cream couch. She just finished her set for the Victoria secret fashion show. Then suddenly, they heard a knock on the door.

"Tell me that's the last of it." said Taylor wearing her shimmering short dress as she put her right arm over her eyes.

She felt her arm lifted up and found Tree's eyebrow raising at her. "Be nice." she warned.

Taylor made a face, "I still have jet lagged and I'm freaking tired."

"I know, popularity comes with a great price my dear." she said, then she walk towards the door and opened it.

Four models came it, everyone with smiles on their face. Lily, Cara, Behati and Adriana. They greeted Taylor and chatted for a while. Not noticing that the singer eyes were almost dropping from too much exhaustion. They even invited her for the after party which she politely declined. She felt a big relief when the group bid her goodbye. Tree tag along with them knowing that Taylor can manage to go back to the hotel on her own. Alone and as she was about to change her clothes, there's another knock on the door. She felt her insides suddenly boiled up from range. Tree is not around to hold her off, so she went to open the door.

"What the hell do you want?!" Taylor said in a throaty growl.

Standing in front of her was another model, she was really tall that Taylor had to looked up. The models mouth was opened in shocked with the sudden anger thrown to her. Her green eyes in the verge of tearing up realizing she was just shouted by Taylor Swift in front of her other model friends who was just walking behind her. By then the singer's action slowly downed to her, and just before she could apologize, the tall girl was gone and left a concealed box on the floor.

She picked it up and put it over the table and close the door behind.

"Nice one Taylor. You really screwed up this time." she told herself as she change in a much more comfortable clothes. She was really tired to think about her previous rant. But when she was about to leave the room, she looked at the box. She felt a pang of guilt as she reach for it. She told herself that she will find out who the girl was and will try to apologize to her tomorrow.