Part 19

"What?!" Karlie said as she suddenly stand from the chair, shocked with all the information she's getting.

"Please dont be mad.." said Toni, her voice was shaking. She covered her face with both palm.

Karlie felt a sudden empathy for her friend. Toni was still her bestfriend. She move towards her and held her arms. Toni remove her own hands from her face but cant manage to look at Karlie.

"Hey..." Karlie said, her voice was soft close to whisper. Thats when Toni lifted her eyes to her.

"Its alright.. Well.. I think theres nobody out there will say she doesnt want to be love. But you know where I am right now.. I hope you understand." she said.

"I'm willing to wait." Toni said. Karlie averted her eyes and bow her head.

"I..." but Toni cut her shortly. She cupped her cheeks. Seeing those sky blue eyes gave Karlie a feeling of comfort, thats what she does to her. She was always there. She's always there.

"Please dont shut this door for us.. Im willing to wait Kar. I am always and willing to wait for you.." said Toni.

Karlie bit her lips. She loves Taylor, but she doesnt want to lose Toni either. She felt the guilt consuming her, she was being selfish. She doesnt want to say anything. So she just move her hands gently to hold Toni's hands.

Its been a long six months.Six months since she last talk to Karlie. Taylor lifted the picture frame on her bedside table. It was a photo of Karlie kissing her cheeks.

She broke Karlie's heart, she left her all alone and never told her why.

She was afraid to lose her career, scared of what people will think of her. What her family will feel if they found out.

She sat on the floor still holding the picture in her hand. She traces Karlies face and felt the misery crawling from within.

She wrapped her arms around herself, rocking back and forth.

"Theres nothing else to do. She's gone Taylor." she told herself.

She decided to stand up and walk towards the living room. Imagining Karlie was still there sitting on her couch, holding a glass of wine, her head resting on her other hand. Gazing at her, the kind of stare that will make you run towards her cause she was mesmerizing

She found her hands dancing on the slender white and black keys of the piano.

She want her back. She just want her back.