Part 22

"Surprise!" they all shouted as Lily entered the room.

"Oh my god, you guys!" Lily said as she blow the cake Cara was holding.

Karlie and Toni kiss and greet Lily. The party started as soon as the dj starts blasting the music by the pool.

Champagne starts pouring while Kendall, Cara, Martha and some of the victoria models dances on the side.

Karlie was nodding her head to the beat, she was sitting beside Toni who was chatting with Behati.

She look up while sipping on her champagne glass, thats when their eyes met. Looking down from the second floor porch were the blue eyes. Her body automatically reacts to the other girl that her lips parted.

"Babe, Behati is asking you about NYE." Toni's voice startled Karlie.

"About what?" she asked, now looking  at her side. Its a good thing Toni didnt notice what just happened.

The two smiled and giggled. Toni gave her a quick kiss on the lips. Her right arm clutching her neck.

"I think you had enough drink for tonight." she said and starts chatting again with Behati.

Karlie discreetly glance back to Taylors place, she didnt expect to see the hurt on her face. She wipe her tears and walk out of Karlie's sight.

Karlie doesnt know what to do. She wants Taylor out her head. But she knows that she never want to see her hurting, not like that.

"Ah, Im just going to the wash room." she excuse herself from Toni and Behati.

"Are you alright? Do you want me to go with you?" Toni ask, holding Karlie's hand. Karlie squeezes it, and said "No, Im alright. I'll be back in a flash." as she let go.

She walks towards the house, found herself walking up the stairs. The music was blasting from below, but her heart beat was louder.

She look around and found no one in sight. She walks towards the empty porch and look down. People were dancing and drinking by the pool. This was the spot she saw Taylor. She run her palm on the porch railing.

She closes her eyes. And it feels like Taylors hands were moving, slowly wrapping her waist with her slender arms. With her head resting on her back. It feels so real, thinking maybe Toni was right, she had enough drink for the night.

But the grip tightens, she opened her eyes surprise that it was real. She was about to struggle when she hear Taylors voice.

"Dont... Just give this moment to me...please.." her voice was about to crack.

Karlie breath in and out. Being there, feeling Taylors arm around her. The warmth, the familiar terrain, and all she wants to do is to stay there.

Her hands hold Taylors hand. She slowly turn around and saw that she was there. Taylor was standing infront of her. She didnt let go of her hands, she doesnt want to. There will be no words. Her lips crushes her lips.

Her hands holding Taylor close to her. They were in the trance that when she opened her eyes, they were inside Lilys guestroom. For once, she let go. Taylor was standing infront of her. She turn around and lock the room. Then she walk towards Taylor, slowly pushing her towards the bed. Her hand on her chest. When Taylors back leg met the foot of the bed, they stop.

She turn taylor around, and slowly zip down her white dress. The cloth drop on the floor. Karlie runs her palm on Taylors back, feeling the flesh burning her hand. Taylor's breathing deepens from Karlies touch. A moan came out of her mouth when she felt Karlies lips on her nape while her hand fondles her breast. It was so good that it made her feel giddy and delirious.

Karlie turn her around again, now facing her. Karlie's eyes moves up and down at the treasure laid infront of her. She pushed Taylor down the bed. As she remove her black long sleeve and pants along with her undergarments she gaze down. She bit her lips from the anticipation.

Karlie starts kissing her legs, her hands pressing Taylors thigh at the same time. Taylors eyes closes from the ecstacy of Karlie's touch.

She felt Karlie taking out her last cloth, she felt so bare, the wind was cold but the heat she brings feels like inferno.

Karlies mouth now kissing her lips, their tongue tasting each other. She bit Karlie's lips and pulled gently. Karlie groan and aggressively press on Taylors center. Flesh on flesh Taylor let out another moan. Karlie let go of her lips and slid down her chest, down to her belly button, rolling her tongue on her thighs.

"Karlie...." Taylors breaths her name. Karlie look up, Taylors blue eyes were dilated.

Then Karlie was now on her center. Taylor tasted like nothing can compare. The sound of her building up and groaning is music to her ears. Her eyes close, her body formed an arc, her grip tightens on Karlies hair that it almost hurt. But she doesnt want to stop. She wrap her mouth around her clit, and lick it upwards. She put her two fingers inside Taylor and moan on how wet and warm she is. She starts moving keeping her tongue and fingers in beat. That when she felt Taylor come undone. She watch her convulse in orgasm. She moves up and wipe her mouth on Taylors body. She then kisses her lips.

This time, taking it slow. Pecking her lips. Her cheek and neck. Looking at this blue eyes, it fills her up inside.

Taylor looks at her.

"I love you."