Part 26

"Love is bizarre. Its a word, its not even something that you can grasp. Its there and you just feel it. Like a soul that we believe... exist." Taylor look around, seeing the lights from the glowing bracelets worn by her fans.

The Singapore dome was filled with bright remote controlled lights shining in the dark that she felt like she was in space.

"And I have this friend, she told me she was fine, she was contented with was she have, she was happy. And then she met the love of her life. She discovered that there was another level of contentment, another level of happiness. And I ask her,"How did you know, that it was love? That he was the one?"... Taylor grips the mic tighter, holding and keeping it all together. The piano starts filling the dome, as the lights changes from red to blue.

She started singing...

"One look, dark room
Meant just for you
Time moved too fast
You played it back
Buttons on a coat
Light-hearted joke
No proof not much
But you saw enough
Small talk, he drives
Coffee at midnight,
The light reflects
The chain on your neck
He says look up
And your shoulders brush
No proof, one touch
You felt enough."

She slowly strides to the end of the concert runway. Singing the song she made for Karlie.

Maybe thats the rule of life, you cant have everything.

She continued walking, almost reaching her destination. Imagining that Karlie was one of the blonde tall fan standing by the end of the stage, smiling and singing along, waiting for her to come close.

And the mirage stays, no matter how she shakes it off, a feet she stops. Finally realizing that it was not an imagination. She was real, and she was Karlie. Taylor watches Karlie's lips moves with tears falling from her eyes as she sang along..

"Pauses, then says, you're my best friend.....

And you knew what it was,
he is............ in love"