Part 6

They went to the woods, took pictures from Karlie's red polaroid camera. They went to this bakery that sells baked goods and cookies, and Taylor saw how excited Karlie was seeing her litterally jumping around the store. It warms her inside, seeing how happy Karlie was.

Their last stop was the beach. Luckily no ones insight. With the freezing water and cold wind, no one dares to go there. Except the two of them. Taylor watches Karlie run towards the shore.

Its not Taylor's first time in Big Sur. Difference now is she finally noticing, being in the moment. Karlie being there made it much more easier.

She look at Karlie, the tall girl was now slouching on the sand. Writing something using a piece of stick.

She walk towards her and smile on the masterpiece which says Karlie love Taylor

"Karlie heart Taylor." said the singer, grinning down at Karlie.

Karlie look up and pout.

"You're reading it wrong!" she said.

"Oh sorry, Karlie with large pumping aortic heart Taylor." said Taylor before she burst out laughing.

And the taller girl couldnt help but laugh as well. She took Taylor's hand and pulled her down.

The singer let out a loud shriek as she fall besides Karlie.

When the laughter died, Taylor lie still on the sand, overwhelmed by the freedom of watching the sunset.

Karlie was laying on her side facing Taylor. She starts to notice how genuinely happy her friend is.

"I made that.." she whispered.

The singer looks at her.

"What?" she asked.

"I said its beautiful, the sunset." Karlie gushes, looking away.

"To be honest, there are times I regret it." Taylor said out of no where.

"What do you mean?"

"Popularity. The only time I feel like I have a normal life is when Im home. Being literally inside the house." Taylor said. Her eyes close, but you can hear the misery in her voice.

"But then I always remind my self, that I chose this life. How badly you wish for this to happen Taylor.. How much you have sacrifice to be where you are Taylor.. "  Taylor continued.

Karlie felt the singers pain but didnt say anything.

"Im aware of the consequences. Told myself that Im ready for it. I love making music. But I wish.. I could make something beautiful, something out of love."

"You fell inlove before. Why didnt you do it back then?" asked Karlie. Taylor opens her eyes and look back at Karlie. Her eyes glows as the same color of the sea.

"Because even then I know that I'm just being in a relationship to fill the void inside of me. I feel so empty that I thought being with someone could change that." Taylor said.

"You are perfect Taylor. If not now then someday, oneday.. you'll just wake up and say.. This is it.. This is love." said the taller girl.

But deep inside, she felt a sting on her chest. The idea of Taylor being with someone else brought her a feeling of heaviness, which was odd..

Until  it hit her.
Nights filled with thoughts of Taylor. Waking up still thinking about her. Those time she took glances hoping the other doesnt notice. Hoping to hear her voice again that causes her to almost jumping on her phone when it happens.

She like Taylor, more than a friend. She like Taylor swift!

"Well... We'll see." answered Taylor, who then focus on looking at the tide closing in. Not aware that in that moment, revelation was already dawning in the the younger girl.