Part 25

"Blag! Blag!"

She felt like someone was hammering her head. She slowly opened her eyes and look around the room. She let out a sigh of relief to find she's lying on her bed. She's not even sure how she got home last night.

Then theres the banging again. She realized it was coming from her main door. She stood up feeling hangover and walk out of the room.

She opened the wooden door and outside stood a grinning Cara.

She rolled her eyes and walk towards the kitchen.

"So, whats all the craziness about?" Cara asked as she follows Karlie, walking straight to get a bowl. She pour in the cereal she found on the counter top and got a glass. One with water which she handed Karlie and a carton of milk which she put in her bowl.

Karlie said thanks and drank the whole glass, feeling much more better than earlier.

"Hey, hello?" Cara repeated. But Karlie doesnt know where to start.

"Ok... So when you came to the party, you were all sweet and stuff with Toni. Then another minute you were mia. Then Toni said she's leaving, then you came back to the party and men let me say, I've never seen a person drink that much till I saw you."

"We broke up." Karlie said.

"What?!" Cara dropped her spoon. Karlie reach for a tissue and starts clearing up her friends mess.

She went to the fridge and got herself a beer. She can still taste the alcohol in her mouth but she didnt care. She just want to be numb, being sobber feels more like hell.

She sat on the couch and felt Cara followed her. She drank the whole bottle and wipe her mouth.

"She've given me love, unconditional love, and I hate myself for hurting her. I hate myself that I cant take away this feeling I have for Taylor." Karlie blurt out, and it feels more like shes talking to herself than to her friend.

Cara's hand rubbed her back, and she couldnt cry anymore.She run out of tears.

"Even if you kneel down and say sorry to Toni, she will never forgive you now. But hope than in time she'll do. Just, tell me. What do you want?" Cara asked. Karlie thought about it, and it still the same. She wants Taylor.

"Her flight leaves at 12 noon." Cara continued, not needing to hear Karlie's answer.

Karlie glance at the clock and saw that its half an hour before the clock strikes twelve. She's about to sprint but she felt Cara's hand holding her.

"You wont make it." she said. And she was right. But then Karlie's face lit up.

Cara's eyes widened but she her smile reaches her ear.

"You are crazy." she exclaimed.