Chapter 6

The rest of the date wasn't very eventful but you just hung out on park benches and stuff. It came the time for you to head home and Dan insisted that he'd walk you there. You stroll through town, hand in hand. You walk slowly wanting to spend as much time with him as possible but he's a fast walker so you had to keep jogging every so often to keep up with him because of his stupidly long legs.

You reach your house and you two stop outside.

"I would love to do this again." He says and smirks.

"Me too" You say half smiling.

"Oh but first i want you to meet someone!" He says snatching your wrist gently and leading you to an apartment.

You stare at the blank door as Dan knocks and waits. A pale face appears and and immedialey smiles as he sees Dan.

"Hay! I want you to meet my girlfriend, (Y/N)" He says raising your arm as if you have won an award.

"Hay!" This guy exclaimes excitedly as he embraces you softly and fully. "I'm Phil" He says and invites you two in. You go in anyway although you are already late home. you decide to text your mum before she gets mad and you say you are at a friends house.

You already really liked Phil and you both became friends really quickly within that hour of being together. When Phil invited you in Dan went straight to the cupboard and grabbed a share pack of Maltesers and gestures to the 3 sofa. you sit in the middle as the boys chat and ask you a load of questions (Mainly Phil).

Phil was an amazing person and was always cheerful according to Dan.

Sadly your hour of extra time was finally over and you had to leave but you luckily lived only a couple of roads away from Phil and was no doubt gonna be visiting him more frequently!

When you got home your mum rushed to the door and hugged you tight.

"Whats wrong?!" You ask worried.

"It's (F/N), shes in a coma." She replies rubbing your arms.

Your life stopped right there and you felt dead and empty. Your longest friend was in a death blanket and was hardly gonna wake up. You shook as you ran up to your room, tears streaming down your face. You face plant your bed and curl up in the corner to re-think the events of the day.

You fell asleep.

Sunday. The day when you and (F/N) were meant to go to Star Bucks together. But no. You lay in your bed eyes blood shot and face stained with mascara and tears.

You get ready and drive down to the hospital.