Chapter 12

Dan rolled his eyes and sighed. He shuffled out of bed and reached for the phone.

"Hello?" Dan croked.

"Yes." He said confused.

"Oh okay!" He concluded and gave the phone to you smiling.

You wondered who is could be calling at this time in the morning.

"Hello?" You said happily.

"Y/N!!" The person on the other end squealed.

"Who's this?!" You said heart thumping.

"Y/N!!! OMG IM SO HAPPY TO HEAR YOUR VOICE!!" They replied.

You felt alive again. Complete and full of happiness. It was F/N!

"OH MY GOD!" You said screeching down the phone "HOW ARE YOU?!"

"IM GOOD!" She said just as excited.

"ARE YOU STILL IN THE HOSPITAL?!" You said shaking and turning to Dan with the happiest face.

"YESSSS AND IM ALLOWED VISITORS, COME NOW HOE!" She screeched laughing.

"BYE BITCH!" You said laughing at your friendship levels.

Dan was laughing to himself when you turned around and you started to laugh with him because of how giddy you felt.

F/N was alive and out of her/his coma!

You got dressed into some of Dans clothes that were way too small for him but he couldn't be bothered to throw them away and you rushed down to the hospital, Dan driving.

---

You charged through the glass doors which swiftly opened just in time not to give you brain damage and hurried up to the desk.

"Hello?" The slobby desk lady said, it was a different on from before and this put you off alot. She had a long face with wrinkles all over it and she was sweating like mad giving off a discussing oder. She kinda reminded you of the slug from Monsters Inc in a way (search her xD).

"Good morning!" You said cheerily trying to Ignor...everything.

"Can I help you?" She trailed off.

"Yes, my friend (F/N) has just come out of a coma and I want to see her/him." You smiled at her.

She just glared back at you and slithered off to get a room plan.

Dan came in after jogging through the car park.

You let out a little squeal of excitement and Dan took your hand. You squeezed it and smiled away.

The witch came back (you now call her that) and she wormed across the smooth floor to room 19L.

You knew where it was but she insisted on taking you there anyway.

You skipped along the corridors hand in hand with Dan and finally arrive outside.

19L -- Miss (friends last name)

The door said.

You stood outside the door shaking in excitement whilst the witch slowly opened the door and peaked round.

"Do you want visitors" the she said in her raspy old voice.

There was no reply but she let you in so you just assumed that F/N had nodded.

Your heart skipped a beat as you walked in.

There she/he was sat up right in bed with the friendly alive hint him their eyes. The usual pink cheeks and cool skin tone.

A/N:

Thank you all so much for the amount of reads I know I say this on every chapter but I mean it!!1!1

Hope you all have a good day/ night and I also think the story is going to come to an end soon???...?