Chapter 4

(The girl in the picture is Ellie)

Nothing really interesting happened for the rest of that day apart from Ellie constantly spying on you. You would hang out with (F/N) but they are still overly obsessed with them freshmen! They gave you some convincing looks but you knew they were just gonna talk about Dan so you refused. You and Dan didn't talk about anything deep just casual things like the 'weather'. 

You put on your uniform and adjust your skirt and stare at yourself in the mirror. You slip on your shoes and (once again) Sneak out the door without getting Breakfast.

Today was Friday and you felt un-bothered but you made the effort for Dan. You don't FANCY him (well maybe a bit) but he is very nice looking!

You wait for Dan at his stop and after about 5 minutes you see his bus pulling up and Dan peering at you from the side window. You laugh as he breathes on the window and draws a penis. Classic Daniel.

He jumps off and you walk along side him.

"Good Morning to you too!" He says, partly hurt by how you didn't say it first as yiu usually do.

"Oh." You say looking up at him "Morning." You say smiling.

"Hay before we go into school do you mind if i get your number?" He asks shyly.

"That was a bit random but okay."You laughed and get out your phone and read out your number for him to put into his phone.

He adds you as (Y/N) <3 and you blush to yourself pretending you didn't see.

You Walk Slowly into school getting ready for the hurling insults from...everyone.

Ever since Henry had spread that we were going out and ever since Dan had turned down Ellie rumors had been spreading like wild fire...Practically every 3 minutes someone would ask you if "you were dating" or "Do you live together" and many more.

Ellie wouldn't give up with Dan though she would keep at him every day trying to coax him into thinking she was worth it. SHE MUST REALLY LIKE HIM! but Dan kept refusing and every time she looked more and more angry. One day Dan was gonna get a slap and he knew it! He didn't care though. XD

Today you were earlier than usual so Harry and Ellie and the rest weren't in yet because they all got on the same bus. Dan gestured to a obscure bench away from where everyone really hung out. I followed him over and you sat opposite each other.

"So..." He says awkwardly.

"So." you reply and look into his eyes.

He starts to snigger.

"What?" You say smiling.

He looks at and says "Would it be crazy if i asked you to get coffee on Saturday at midday?"

"Deal!" You reply blushing but inside glowing.

A/N:

Sorry if this is really cheesy but i have homework so...yeah.

Thankyou!!!