Chapter 7

You park up and blankly stare at the hospital. You walk reluctantly up to the glass doors, dragging your feet, and heave them open to be greeted by a warm wave of fresh smells and heat. You amble up  to the desk and the lady at the counter looked at you worriedly with her mouth forming into a downwards curve.

"Can I help you?" She asks as you stare into space.

"Can I see F/N?" you say emotionless.

"I'll just check if shes ready for visitors." She smiles and goes to look at a piece of paper on the wall.

You lean over the desk and stare at each of the molecules in the surface. She glides back over and nods to you and gives you a slip showing you which room to find F/N. You take the slip and stare at it intensely and have no idea what it means but you figure if you get lost you can always ask someone. You trudge down the hallway and find room 19L (getting lost a few times along the way) and knock impatiently. A doctor answers and asks your name then checks a list with a few names on then lets you in. You look over at the only bed in the room and see Phil crying on the side. You stare at the doctor and he leaves without a word and you run over to Phil and hug him. He jumps as you wrap your arms around him but soon relaxes as he realizes its you. 

"Are you okay Philly?" You ask into his neck.

"Not really..." He reply's spinning around slowly and hugging you back. "You?"

"Crap to be honest." You sigh into his jumper. "How do you know F/N anyway?" You ask curiously.

"Shes my sister." He smiles.

"Oh! I didn't know you knew-"

"We don't..." He interrupts.

"...W-What?"

"I was put up for adoption at 2" He says emotionless.

"That's awful..." You say pulling him in for one more hug and he hugs tight back. When you pull away you see tears running down his face and you feel better now that you have to care for someone else rather than yourself.

"Dan will be here soon" He sobs.

"Does he know that you are siblings?"

"Ye." He says sitting on the end of the bed. 

You sit with him and you feel tears strolling down your face. You wipe them away with your sleeve.

"Is everyone okay in here?" You hear Dan softly say and he closes the door gently.

You get up and run to him and hug him tight never intending to let go.

A/N:

Thankyou for readingg and also thankyou for 100+ reads :)))))) i will be updating soooon xx