Chapter 17

Back to Y/N p.o.v

Dan had left you in the car whilst he went back into (F/N)'s house to do who knows what.

My world had collapsed. Litterly. Even though Phil was extremely bipolar and unpredictable he was an amazing friend.

As you thought through all of the times you shared your tears only spilled more, no sign of them stopping.

Your heart sunk as you kept imagining everything that has happened.

Wait...

Is this (F/N)'s fault??

Why didn't s/he tell me??

You couldn't stop the thoughts running through your head, overpowering the sense to think them through.

The slamming of a car door knocked you out of your state and you snapped your head round to look at the passenger.

It was (F/N).

You didn't say anything, waiting for them to explain. For them to tell you everything that has happened.

"I'm sorry."

Thats all they had to say??  Bullshit.

"Why didn't you tell me." You managed to choke out, ignoring the sobs.

There was a silence that lasted for about 10 seconds before s/he spoke again.

"I couldn't bring myself to do it." They let out, slightly stuttering at the beginning.

Another wave if sadness washed over you and you let's more tears cascade down your face.

"You should of told me." You whispered, too weak to speak.

S/he then opened the door of the Car and left.

You buried your head in your knees, making wet patches as you did so but you didn't care.

Eventually Dan came back out and got into the car. Instead of asking you to drive he moved closer to you and placed a  reassuring arm around your back and started to stroke your hair as you cried into his shoulder.

Just as you thought your day couldn't get any worse you heard echoing heels and cackling laughter.

Those sounds only belonged to your favourite bitch.

You pulled away from Dan, not wanting to be seen in a sensitive state.

The laughter and chatter stopped outside the car and a pair on manicured fingers tapped on the tinted window.

You looked up at her and she smiled, gesturing for you to open the window.

You didn't.

She bent down so she was eye level with you but just as she was about to threaten you her eyes landed on the figure behind you and you just inwardly sighed as she came bounded round the bonnet of the car onto Dan's side. Her minions trailing after her.

This time Dan did lower the window, only so much that he could hear her speak.

"Hi danieeeeeeellll" she pulled out running her nails down the glass.

"What do you want Ellie?" He sighed.

"Come out of the car?" She pouted whilst one of her minions crossed her arms.

"No thankyou im done with your bull shit." He said closing the window and telling you to drive.

Your hands were shaky and the keys rattled as you tried to place them in the slot.

"Do you want me to drive?" He offered giving you a sad smile.

All this time Ellie watching intensely.

"Ye but I will get out and you climb a cross, I don't trust her." I said nodding at Ellie scowling as you did so.

He let out a snicker but agreed.

You slid out of the drivers seat and closed the door staring at Ellie and her minions as you made your way round the front of the car, carefully trying not to trip.

As the many times before one of her red 100" heels tipped in front of you, causing you to stumble and lash your arms our infront of you.

Dan's car caught you or rather you landed on it clumsily.

"Don't fall." Ellie laughed "It gets you down."

Her minions let out a bark of laughter and you almost felt the need to laugh just because of her bitchiness.

Out of nowhere came the wave of confidence that you had next.

You turned to face her, looked her dead in the eyes and brought your hand up and punched her right across the face, just missing her eye.

She fell back, startled and so did you but you were wise and got into the car. Your breath was dodgy and Dan just stared at you in disbelief.

"Sorry John Cena." He murmured, starting up the car.

You giggled but only half heartedly.

You have Ellie the middle finger as Dan drove past and after that you felt better. You just needed to take it out on someone. Although she deserved it.

"Happy Birthday" You muttered.

"ye whatever." Dan chuckled.