Chapter 1

Your favorite song starts to play as your alarm clock mithers you to get out of bed. You lean over and slowly press the snooze button then roll back over into your prism of warmth. You suddenly jolt awake to the sound of your mum forcefully opening your door. 

"UP!" She shouts and storms out of the room.

You look up to the clock opposite your bed and realize that you only have 15 minutes to get ready and it usually take you about 30! You jump out of bed and rush into the bathroom.

'No time for a shower'

You think to yourself before you grab your face cloth and swiftly carry on getting ready until you have 2 minutes until your bus arrives at the stop right outside your house (luckily).

"NO TIME FOR BREAKFAST MUM!"
You shout into the kitchen as you swiftly slide out of the house ignoring your mum's shouts of disapproval.

As you cross the road to the stop you see your one and only friend (F/N). You smile at them as you cross the road (looking both ways).

"Hey" you pant standing beside her awkwardly as all the freshmen stare at you.

"Sup?" They say bubbly.

"Ermm nothing much..." you say raising an eyebrow.

"I'v been having some 'quality boning time' with these new ones" they says gesturing towards the innocent looking children.

"Nice" I reply rolling my eyes knowing that she will constantly want to talk to them for THE REST OF THE YEAR! She doesn't notice and she starts to introduce them to me.

Just in time the bus arrives and slowly pulls up beside up, we hop on, pay up and were good to go!

A/N:

Sorry this chapter doesn't include Dan yet but he will be there in the next chapter :)
Also I am aware of the spelling mistake where I say "boning" instead of "bonding" but the comment section on that bit os just too precious to change.