Chapter 8

You never intended this to happen. Everything had all happened at once. You asked the nurse what was going to happen with F/N but she was just the carer and not a doctor. You approached your boy friend who was sitting next to Phil on the end of F/N's bed. Tears rolled down your eyes as you squeeze onto the bed.

"Y/N?" Dan says concerned.

You look up at him, cheeks stained and eyes red. But before you can make a response he pulls you into a tight loving hug around your neck. You cuddle up to him and prey that it all ends soon

Mid-Cuddle a doctor comes in and rudely announces that we have to leave because visiting time is over.

Phil swiftly drys his tears and so do I as we slide out of the room saying our goodbyes to F/N.

"Y/N, do you wanna stay at Phil's apartment tonight?" Dan asks innocently.

You glance at Phil as if almost asking for permission and he replies with a nod.

"I'm sure that will be fine." You say smiling up at Dan. He was such a lovely person to be with. He would always put you first even if he was in need more. You were the luckiest girl ever.

---------------

You arrived at the welcoming apartment with the boys and stumbled in. You collapsed on Phil's sofa as Dan went to go and get snacks and Phil looked for a movie.

Dan arrived back with bowl filled with treats and Phil picked the movie 'Twilight'. Dan sniggered at his choice and the boys fell on the sofa either side of you. Dan snuggled up to you, resting his head on your shoulder and you interlocked your fingers. 

You were totally done with school, You were graduating in a couple weeks any way so it was only a while away before you and everyone else was free.

Half way through the film we were all getting tired you were pretty sure Dan and fallen asleep on you but you wanted to stay awake for Phil because he obviously loved the film. Suddenly he locked his eyes on you and you couldn't help but to stare back. He took your hand and leaned in. Sacared you shuffled away slightly and shook your head at him trying not to wake Dan. But he still tried. You looked for a way out and saw alcohol on the table.

'Shit' You thought to yourself. 

You kept leaning away as he got closer and faced away from him. He pulled your head towards him and started to kiss your collar bones.

It felt nice but so bad. so so bad. You slowly and gently slipped your hands out of Dan's grip and pushed Phil away but he was too strong. He just grabbed your free hand and held it down. 

"Phil!" You squirmed as he moved up towards your lips "Stop! This isn't you, your drunk!" You protested trying to kick him.

The weight behind you moved and you collapsed on the sofa Phil moving on top of you only to get a kick to the balls.

Dan had woke, and he looked mad.

Phil collapsed on the floor curled up in pain and you immediately got up and wiped his Silvia off you.

Dan pulled Phil up by his t-shirt 

"WHAT THE HELL MAN?!" He shouted.

You had never seen Dan this mad.

"THATS MY GIRLFRIEND!" He exclaimed

You leaped over to stop Dan getting too mad and prized Dan's hands off Phil's shirt slowly.

"Please" You said to Dan in a quiet voice.

Phil ran off to his room once free from Dan's grip and slammed his door.

Dan looked mad and upset and confused and angry and loads of other things at once. You decided the best thing was to show him you love HIM and not Phil.

You pull him into a tight hug and he hugs back, kissing the top of your head.

"He was drunk" You whisper into Dan's jumper.

"I love you." He replies Holding you tight.

"I love you too." You say smiling up at him

AN:

Thank chuuuu for reading, i hope you enjoyed this chapter and there will be more sooon! BYEE x