Tears are shed

WHEN YOU GET TO THE ITALIC PART (THIS LETTERING HAHA) LISTEN TO THE SONG ON THE SIDE OKAY :) --------> iT'S CALLED WARRIOR BY DEMI LOVATO :D

___________________________________

I woke up in a room. It wasn't fancy or anything, but it was nice. The sun shone in through the window, lighting up the room. I looked around the room, but soon stopped when I notice another figure in the bed. The mop of curls kind of gave it away though. Harry lay on his side his mouth slightly agape as soft snores were being emitted from his mouth. I shook him awake and his eyes darted open.

“W-what? Who died?” He said as he sat straight up with his eyes wide open.

“Only your looks, now come on, I am not leaving you alone.” I said as I jumped off the bed and went over to the door. I waited for him to catch up as he threw the covers off of him and ruffled his hair, sweeping it to the side. He finally got up off the bed and walked over to me. I rolled my eyes as I opened the door. The smell of pancakes hit me like a ton of bricks. I could tell Harry smelled it as well. I looked at Harry before we both took of down the hallway. We ran down the stairs and into the kitchen to see Liam standing over the stove as he flipped pancakes.

“Morning.” Liam said as he gave us both warming smiles. I smiled back at him as Harry and I took a seat at the kitchen counter.

“Morning.” I mumbled as I sat my hands under my thighs. Harry grabbed the orange juice that was placed across the counter and poured himself a cup. His arm muscles flexed as he put the orange juice back on the table, his face having a determined look as his tongue stuck slightly out of his lips. He caught me staring and gave me a smile as he sipped on his juice. I looked over to Liam who was standing over the stove, shirtless may I add. His back muscles and arms muscles flexed with every move of the spatula.

The squeak of a sneaker made me turn my head in the direction of the hallway as Brandon entered the room. Bags were lined under his eyes. I smiled at him and he returned a nod. I turned back around in my chair, my hands now on the counter.

“How did I end up with Harry?” I asked out of the blue. Liam turned and raised his eyebrow at me as Brandon sat down at the kitchen table.

“I carried you in last night after you fell asleep in the car and there weren't enough of rooms.” Harry said as he placed his cup in the sink, leaning his hands on the counter. My lips formed an O as I recalled the events of last night. That's right the men with the tattoo's sent someone to kill Harry. I know who they are though, they are the gang that killed the other girl I was to protect. It never really interfered with my life though, I was never close to her, but I felt guilty I let her family down. There's no telling why this gang wants Harry dead. They always have a different motive for each crime they commit.

A beeping pulled me from my thoughts as I looked down at my watch. Everyone in the room raised an eyebrow at me as I excused myself. I hopped off the stool and sped down the hall. I clicked answer on my watch and Agent Tarnish appeared.

“Hello Scout, I heard the boys were relocated.” He said as he leaned back in his office chair. His hands clasped together as they sat firmly on the desk.

“Yes, I figured out who is behind this, but it won't be an easy task.” I said as I ran a hand through my hair.

“I know, there's something I need to tell you, Payton.” Agent Tarnish said as his face filled with sadness. How would he honestly know? I know something must be wrong though because he never uses my real name, unless it's something serious.

“How do you know, what's going on?” I asked as my brow crinkled in confusion.

“The gang is called, the Talons, there's no telling where they are a specific moments. Agent Browning was sent to Haiti on a serious case, but,” He stopped mid sentence, barely able to get the words out.