Part 1 of Rescued

The plane ride to London was probably one of the worst yet. I sat fidgeting in my seat the whole time as my hands just itched to do something. I slept a good amount until Agent Bayer came for me when I was to leave. I was now sitting in a conference room with Simon, Agent Tarnish, Niall, Finn, and Harry. Harry's eyes were red and puffy while Niall just had a blank stare on his face. They were both off in their own little worlds as the room was silent. Tarnish stared at me from across the table as Finn hung his head low.

“Payton, I have made mistakes in my life,” Tarnish spoke calmly, cutting the silence like he was holding a knife. Everybody jumped from the unexpected sound. “But I'm willing to look past them if you are.” He spoke as I nodded my head in contempt of thought.

“I know I'm a careless agent, but I have never failed a mission, sir.” I said as I raised an eyebrow at Tarnish. He smiled at me as he gave me a brief head nod. “Now how are we going to go about this?” I asked as I folded my hands neatly and placed them on the table in front of me.

“Well we were thinking of sending you and Finn in, but then after the information of Clark wanting to execute you we were debating on what to do next.” Tarnish stated as he leaned back in his chair.

“How long have the boys been in hiding now?” I asked after a moment of silence. The question raising eyebrows across the table.

“About 5 months now.” Simon butted in as he looked at me. Tarnish narrowed his eyes at me as a grin spread across my face.

“What are you thinking, Scout?” Tarnish articulated while bringing his folded hands onto the table in front of him and sitting forward in the chair.

“Don't you think the fans have missed them?” I asked as I motioned towards Harry and Niall. They were staring at me with questioning glances as they were finally paying attention to the conversation. I looked back towards Tarnish. “Let's hold a meet and greet.” I grinned as they all looked at me like I was mad. “If we draw them out to this meet and greet where agents will be stationed and we will have high security,” I explained as they still look appalled at my idea. I sighed before continuing, “If we have the meet and greet heavily armed with security the Harry and Niall will be safe, but Clark and his minions will come to the meet and greet to kidnap the boys. While Clark and his minions are doing that Finn and I will go down to the London Headquarters and get Liam, Louis, and Zayn out. Once we give the all clear then the boys will end the meet and greet.” I explained more thoroughly as Tarnish squinted his eyes in thought. He leaned back in his chair again as he looked at Simon.

“You're putting fans in danger and you're putting the boys in danger.” Tarnish said as his gaze met mine. I sighed as I rubbed my palm against my forehead.

“The place will have heavy security.” I reasoned as Tarnish nodded. He leaned forward again as he looked at the boys then to me.

“But we still won't have Clark and the rest.” Tarnish stated as I rolled my eyes at his lack of faith in me.

“While I give the all clear Finn and I will send Liam, Louis, and Zayn back to the safe house while we stake out for Clark and them to come back.” I shrugged my shoulders as Tarnish nodded.

“Okay sounds like a plan, Simon get your team to set up a meet and greet. Scout, you know what to do.” Tarnish said as I looked towards Finn who was biting his lip nervously as he stared between Tarnish and I.

“Finn, let's go.” I directed as Finn nodded clambering from his chair and following me out the door.

“Payton,” Finn whispered as he jogged to catch up with me. I glanced over at him as I headed towards the elevator. We were stationed in Paris' headquarters right now as it was some what close to London. I have to set up for the mission which includes grabbing your weapons.