Trouble Begins

Louis stood there in awe, admiring everything that filled the room.

“Where did you get all of this?” He asked as he stopped to look at me with amazement in his eyes.

“I have my ways.” I smirked as I walked around the room to where my numerous guns were stacked on a wall.

“So why are you here exactly?” Louis asked as he brushed his fingers over the cool plastic of the firearm.

“That's top secret and I am here on strict FBI protocol.” I said sternly as I crossed my arms over my chest.

“Well than.” Louis said as he mimicked my actions. I rolled my eyes and walked out of the closet and plopped down on the bed. Louis soon emerged from the closet and I hit a button on my watch which made the doors close and lock shut. “Well I best be off to bed, you might as well to.” Louis said as he sat down on my bed for a second.

“Louis you can't tell the others about anything you saw, got it.” I said sternly as I looked into Louis' eyes.

“Got it.” He said nodding his head like a little child.

“Zayn knows as well.” I said as he was almost at the door.

“Why did he get to know first?” Louis whined as he stomped his foot like a two year old.

“Because standard protocol as Zayn was targeted, but the real target is Harry.” I said as I rolled my eyes at the immature.

“Fine.” Louis huffed as he stomped his way out of my room and down the hall to his, I assume at least. I sighed and sat down on my bed finally in peace. The silence soothing my brain and enabling it to shut off for the night. I closed my eyes and before I knew it I was out like a light. One flick of a switch and I was pulled into another world that only my mind can make known.

Payton!” Officer Ref ton yelled as the man before us jumped a fence almost monkey like. “Get the man I'll get the car.” Officer Refton yelled as his advance slowed and mine increased chasing after the robber. My hands finally grasped the fence as I climbed up and over and in no time was I on my feet running again. My breathing fierce and unsteady as my little feet carried me closer and closer to the man. I finally got close enough to jumped on top of the man and bring him to the ground. We wrestled back and forth before I finally got the man cuffed and proceeded to lead him to the cop car. My chest rising and falling heavily when the robber was placed in the back seat.

Good job Scout, you really are getting better.” Officer Refton said as he ruffled my hair.

What's that suppose to mean?” I said in a joking manner. I smiled and then returned to the passenger side of the car. Officer Refton got in but when he turned to give me a smile it wasn't Officer Refton, it was none other than Louis Tomlinson.

“Payton! Payton! Payton!” Louis yelled as he jumped up and down on my bed trying to rouse me out of sleep.

“What?!” I groaned as I covered my face with my pillow trying to block out the annoying sounds.

“We have to get going, we have a interview.” Louis said as he collapsed on the bed and gave me a bright cheery smile. I rolled my eyes and pushed the mental boy of the bed resulting in a thud taking place. “Ow.” Louis moaned as he rubbed his butt.

“Get out.” I laughed as he pouted and dashed out of the room while saying something along the lines of:

“Harry I need a cuddle!”

That boy is seriously mental and I don't know if I can stand living with them for however long. I got dressed in a simple white v-neck shirt and some skinny jeans. I combed through my messy, knotted hair and grabbed a scarf to add as an accessory. I pulled my gray converse on and walked downstairs into an argument about who knows what.