・Hope? Nope ・

"Maya, where are you going?" Brandon shouts after me as I dash out of the place.

I can't tell him anything or that will be one more person I must trust.

And I don't trust anyone now...

"Maya!" He yells and grabs my arm quickly.

"What do you want Brandon!" I grit my teeth and look back at him.

His eyes search mine for a few seconds and instantly a frown places on his face.

"Why do you always do this? Wh-" Brandon begins but I interrupt.

"Goodbye," I turn around and yank my arm out of his grasp.

"No, not goodbye! Okay? What is your problem? Why can't you let someone in? Whenever someone is about to find out something about you, you always find a way to get out of it! I've notice that you do that a lot nowadays..why?" He quickly walks in front of me and looks me in the eyes.

I cross my arms slowly and look back at him.

"Goodbye," I mutter coldly.

This time when I begin to walk down the street, Brandon doesn't stop me.

Blinking away the tears, I make my way toward my neighborhood. Once I have made it to my apartment complex, I start to climb the fire escape. Soon I begin to see my widow that I left unlocked and sigh in relief.

"That went well.." I mutter as I enter my room through my window.

Sighing, I plop down on my bed and reach for my sketchbook. I begin to doodle whatever comes to mind. Right now all I want is to be left alone. No distractions, no worries, no problems, and especially no boys.

I don't care what Brandon thinks, it is none of his business about my past.

Looking down at my sketchbook I see that I have drawn a broken heart. MY broken heart.

I scream in frustration and rip up my sketch.

"Hope is for suckers," I whisper and look down at my torn heart.

-------------

Sorry I have not updated! I had already written a lot of this so I just quickly finished it. Ugh right now I should be getting rest but I have the worst headache and my pillow sucks.. Isn't life just great.. Oh, also guys if I make a mistake or don't say the phrase that possibly one of the characters said correctly, please don't comment about how I should say it and all that..thanks : )

DON'T FORGET TO

COMMENT

AND

VOTE